We believe in developing integrated products through design driven innovation in a multi-disciplinary environment. In developing the user experience, you will collaborate closely with software developers, industrial designers and interaction designers on-site. You will also be involved in cross-company initiatives to align user experience across Cisco.
Through user research, visual design and interaction design you will be joining a design community responsible for the creation of new solutions and experiences for our video communication products.
- Develop user interfaces for Cisco video solution platforms
- Create interaction design of high quality
- Understand the users and advise others in the department and the design community
- Lead/contribute in the design process and preserve the users perspective
- Contribute to a consistent user experience within Cisco brand
- Experience with user oriented development and ability to engage people around you
- Knowledge about designing user interfaces in multidisciplinary teams
Confident and able to work independently in a structured and proactive fashion.
- Drive and a desire to make a difference, yet is persistent enough to see it through.
- Ablility to flex effortlessly between concrete problems and the bigger picture.
- Positive and passionate about the positive impact offered by new technology
International mindset and excellent communication and visualization skills.
- Up to date on trends and theories within the profession
- Has technical insight and strong analytical skills
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / M.Sc. / M.Eng. / Ph.D. from a top ranked University with a degree in the areas of Design
- Graduated with undergraduate or graduate level degree
- Less than 2 years experience
- Ability to live and work in Norway with no additional visa sponsorship from Cisco
- Must be fluent in English
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org