Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Graduate & Young Professional Instrument Engineer
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future. We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions has been awarded several large, long-term energy projects. Joining us will give you an excellent opportunity to be involved from an early stage and contribute to our successful execution of these new energy projects.
Our Electrical, Instrument and Telecom (EIT) department in Fornebu consists of 90 highly qualified professionals. In addition to our employees in Norway, there are several resources located in Mumbai, UK and Kuala Lumpur that we cooperate with on all our projects.
We are looking for young talents graduating spring/summer 2024, who wants to pursue an Intrustment Engineering position in Aker Solutions in Fornebu.
As a 2024 graduate at Aker Solutions, you will be a part of a graduate program that will give you the opportunity to become part of a professional network, meet other graduates across locations and visit our headquarters and one of our yards.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in automation system design, SAS, SIL, F&G, and emergency systems.
- Develop control philosophies, functional specifications, and system / network architectures for automation systems
- Prepare I/O schedules, control narratives, and cause & effect diagrams
- Field instrumentation
- 3D modeling
- Follow up on packages for the instrument discipline
We think you should have:
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant field of studies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Cross cultural attitude and ability to work across locations
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects ranging from oil and gas, renewables (carbon capture, hydrogen, and offshore wind) to aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hire and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
- The opportunity to become a part of our Young Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Kristelle Barthelemy, Recruitment Coordinator, NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 41 28 19 94.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
Semac background checks are performed on all final candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
- Snarøyveien 20, 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
automation, Instrumentation, Graduate, EIT, Electrical
|11. des. 2023 00:12