Join our Chartering team for a uniqe combination of shipping and the renewables industry
- Junior Charterer
We are Seaway7, a diverse group of team players, change makers and leaders in the delivery of fixed offshore wind projects. What we do makes a difference to our planet and the future, by bringing sustainable, renewable energy to the world.
Seaway7 is looking for a Junior Charterer to join the Heavy Transportation division within our Oslo office, reporting into the Lead Chartering Manager.
The Heavy Transportation division is one of the worlds most experienced heavy transport vessel operators and a leading provider of highly engineered marine transportation solutions with a fleet of six open deck semi-submersible heavy lift carriers: MV Hawk, Osprey, Swan, Albatross, Falcon and Eagle.
As we are continuing to provide great service in our current market and as we are moving into new markets, we see a need to strengthen our chartering team. We have a modestly sized team, where every employee is involved in many elements of the transports. As Junior Charterer you will follow the project throughout the entire process from inquiry to customer feedback after project execution. We work in an international environment and therefore a fair amount of traveling can be expected in this position, meeting clients, and marketing our services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Identify and fix cargoes and logistics projects
- Marketing and sales of our services
- Prepare freight calculations, quotations and tenders
- Establish and expand client relationships
- Manage transportation contracts
- Customer feedback and learnings to meet our clients’ expectations even further
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
It’s the commitment and enthusiasm of our people that gives us our energy to create change and make an impact for the future. And we want you to bring your personality, skills and experience, powering us to be leaders in fixed offshore wind.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a technical or Business subject
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude
- Problem-solving mentality
- Ability to work independently, keen to take ownership of tasks given
- Interest in and affinity with heavy transport.
- Commercial mindset
- Good communication, verbal and written, in English
- Commercial and technical interest
- Knowledge of MS office and BIMCO
At times, there may be specific qualifications we’re looking for, but we also recognise the power of transferrable skills, so if you feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience, we’re looking for, we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We offer the opportunity to create a future to be proud of, for generations to come. Whatever the role, wherever the location, everyone plays a part.
And when we say everyone, we mean everyone. Because we believe that it’s our team spirit that makes us special. Whether we’re getting stuck in, overcoming a challenge, or celebrating a success, we always do it together.
Alongside this, we’re continually creating the environment for you to be at your best – in and outside of work. This includes:
- Career development – access to a range of learning opportunities, as well as being part of a culture that encourages growth and development.
- Flexible working – everyone has commitments, responsibilities, and passions outside of work. With a range of patterns available including hybrid, part-time or flexitime working, let’s discuss how we make time for what matters to you.
- A holistic benefits package – we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of benefits that support your financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
THE NEXT STEPS
To apply for this role, simply click the ‘Apply’ button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to help you submit an application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- Include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
To find out more about Seaway7, please visit our website.
You can also follow us on our social channels, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Seaway 7 is a global leader in the delivery of bottom-fixed offshore wind farm solutions, committed to contributing to an efficient and sustainable energy supply for the future
- Askekroken 11, 0277 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Maritim og offshore
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
Shipping, renewables, Chartering, Maritimt
|4. des. 2023 00:13