We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer for our client at Fornebu
- Jefferson Wells
- Automation Engineer
- You will be responsible for the automation design in various projects. This will involve participation in inhouse feasibility studies and further project maturation in close cooperation with our contractors and suppliers.
- Establish automation philosophies.
- Follow up and guide contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare technical requirements and tender documentation.
- Follow up fabrication, testing and installation.
- Establish interface to the electrical system.
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within Automation engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant experience within project execution.
- English and Norwegian language.
Register CV and a short cover letter on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 29.11.2023
Location: Fornebu. Commuters accepted.
Estimated contract period: ASAP - 01.06.2025
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Møyfrid Tveit mob: +47 91522717, Guro Fagervik mob: +47 90966873.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 1364 Fornebu
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Automation, Engineer, Consultant, Project execution, Automation Engineering
|Sist endret||30. nov. 2023 06:14|