We are looking for MC Engineer ISO and Surface for our client in Stavanger
- Jefferson Wells
- MC Engineer ISO & Surface
- Knowledge and experience with NORSOK M501 standard.
- Experience with coating materials and coating systems.
- Knowledge with CPS(Coating Procedure Specification) and CPT(Coating procedure test).
- Relevant requirements with sprayed on passive fire protection.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design.
- Be familiar with project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers.
- MC Engineer System 75/98.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education.
- Experience with Norsok Standard.
- English and Norwegian language.
Register CV and a short cover letter on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 28.11.2023
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Birthe Øren mob: +47 906 85 294.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Engineer, Consultant, ISO, Surface, MC
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 15:10|