We are looking for a MC SAS / Instrument Engineer for our client in Stavanger
- Jefferson Wells
- MC SAS / Instrument Engineer
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Prepare MC dossier for vendor packs.
- Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian project.
- Experience with Norsok Standard.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Interconnection diagrams/Cross wiring list/Specs/Block Diagrams/Loops/IO’s).
- Be familiar with project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete
- Experience with installation work (Fibre optical cables & RJ45) on site.
- MC Engineer system 79.
- English and Norwegian language.
Register CV and a short cover letter on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 28.11.2023
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Birthe Øren mob: +47 906 85 294.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
MC SAS, Instrument, Engineer, Completion requirements and project Design, Project system boundaries
|Sist endret||29. nov. 2023 06:11|