Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Instrument Engineer
- As soon as possible
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is looking for an Instrument Engineer with experience in onshore or offshore projects. The project is based in Trondheim and will be led from there. Specialized project training will be offered.
- Manage Instrument Procurement Packages and coordinate with suppliers for document and drawing reviews.
- Provide engineering input for job packages and update supplier drawings and offshore red line mark-ups.
- Report all critical matters to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager.
- Uphold Quality and HSSE standards within assigned projects.
- Identify and contribute to change requests while ensuring thorough documentation.
- Conduct offshore surveys covering field instrument, system, automation, and Fire & Gas systems engineering.
- Design layouts, calculate cable dimensions, and oversee field instrumentation, valves, and mechanical package procurement activities.
- Prepare Material Take Offs (MTOs), requisitions, installation job-cards, and collaborate with other disciplines and stakeholders.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of offshore EIT installations and associated requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating with suppliers and maintaining documentation (as-builts).
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Norwegian and English is crucial.
- Relevant education such as an Associate Degree, Vocational school, BSc, or MSc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MIPS (Management of Integrated Projects Systems).
- Ability to perform estimation work and strategically plan activities.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative team player.
- Proactive and hands-on approach with a strong focus on Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) considerations.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Sæther | Team Lead | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this opportunity appealing, please submit your application via our website, as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
Instrument Engineer, Instrument, Offshore, EIT, Engineer
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 12:53|