Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Topside Structure Lead
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Civil and Structural Engineering department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions team in Fornebu is looking for a Topside Structure Lead who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
You will be working as Topside Structure Lead together with other colleagues in the Rosebank project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Finalize modifications to existing areas
- Modify long time FPSO
- Act as executor and decision maker to get the flow of deliverables go smoothly
- Work on fabrication
We think you should have some of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Long time FPSO modification qualifications
- Fabrication knowledge, preferably yard experience
- Structural expertise
- Lead experience
- Software skills: Microsoft
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Working location: Fornebu, Oslo
Contract duration: May 2025 with option for extension
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email.
For further information about the position please contact:
Eirin Lesteberg, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage, firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur,
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør
Aker Solutions, Structure, Engineer, FPSO, Ingeniør
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 12:46|