Looking for structural engineers
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Engineer Analysis
- As soon as possible
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables sector.
Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our strucutral department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger is looking for a Senior Engineer Analysis who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
- Create independent short analysis reports
- Suggest simple solutions to structural challenges, such as support, new construction, extensions and reinforcements
- Suggest simple solutions for method and installation
We think you should have some of the following:
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- FEED Experience
- Look up and find relevant documents from previously performed analyzes
- Quick to be able to get acquainted with the operation of existing structures
- Ability to suggest new realistic constructions
- Ability to analyze new constructions together with the existing ones
- Create short analysis reports for new and existing constructions
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- JÅTTÅVÅGVEIEN 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Teknisk personell,
- Ingeniør / Strukturingeniør,
Aker Solutions, Feed, Analysis, Struktur, structural
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 12:28|