Head of Content and Operations
- Telenor ASA
- Head of Content and Operations
Do you like high-performing environments, diverse teams, cutting-edge technologies and are inspired by empowering societies and connecting people to what matters most? Do you also enjoy making impact in real transformations? Then come and join us!
With the technology team in Telenor you can as head of content and operations be part of setting technology directions and take lead roles in impacting the future of one of the most successful telecom operators.
As a part of the team you will:
- Define and follow through processes for strategy setting and organizational development with cross-functional teams for the technology organization and in collaboration with Telenor’s four business areas; Nordics, Asia, Infrastructure and AMP
- Engage and take lead in key transformation activities together with Telenor’s various business areas using technology to ensure and improve our best-in class customer experience
- Work closely with technology management team for communication to employees and to the ecosystem
- Organizational development and continuously improvement of the technology organization including performance management
Who we are looking for
We are looking for experienced people who are open to new technologies with a business- and customer mindset and want to constantly learn and improve. The ideal candidate is self-driven, analytical, and able to take charge and make decisions. You are adaptable and enjoy working in a diverse team with people from all over the world.
We believe experience from a complex organisation, in combination with technology expertise, is key to succeed in this role. You have a business and outcome mindset founded on a strong understanding of current and future telecom business. You have higher education, preferably a master’s degree, and 10-15 years of relevant experience.
In your role to drive content and organizational- and technology development you bring excellent presentation and communication skills, with strong ability to collaborate and interact effectively across organisational and cultural boundaries, internal and external, locally, and globally.
- Experienced in leading transformational technology and digitalization projects in multi-national global companies
- Excellent understanding of information and communication technologies, including data analytics, cloud, artificial intelligence and 5G
- Experience in building ambitious visions and realistic strategy for delivering business value in complex change processes
- Excellent communication skills, towards internal and external stakeholders ranging from executives to experts. English is our working language.
- Application deadline: December 3, 2023
- Start date: As soon as possible
- The position is located at Fornebu, Oslo in Norway. Some traveling is to be expected
- We conduct background check on relevant candidates through Semac
- For questions about the positions, reach out to hiring manager,
SVP Head of CTO Office Jørgen Brecke, +47 99338888 or Recruitment Consultant, Ola Sigurdslid, +47 46930361
Why Choose Telenor
We are the digital backbone that connects people, companies, and the societies we are a part of. Telenor offers a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment. This is an opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building value for one of the leading telecommunication companies across the Nordics and Asia.
Telenor has a strong performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our success.
We can also offer a fantastic campus with fjord view and several canteens and cafés, gym, company cabins, good insurance and pension plan, corporate discounts, and professional development opportunities.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Leder, Head of Operations, Teknologiledelse, Strategi, Forretningsutvikling
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 14:00|