Project Technical Manager
- Project Technical Manager
Havfram Wind is a pure play offshore wind company focused on providing transportation and installation (T&I) services in offshore renewables. Our ambition is to be one of the leading T&I players in the market. We currently have two state of the art wind turbine installation vessels (WTIVs) under construction which we will take delivery of in 2025 and 2026, and backlog of 7GW in installation contracts.
Given the growth in the market and our pipeline we are looking for a Project Technical Manager (PRM) to join our engineering team in either Oslo or Stavanger.
You will work on one of the offshore wind projects Havfram has secured for their two newbuild wind turbine installation vessels. You will be part of an experienced group, with a long track record in offshore wind and will be given a unique opportunity to work in a growing and future oriented industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsibility for the technical execution of a project including engineering resourcing/budget control engineering design/production quality, all within a controlled schedule
- Ensure good knowledge of the contract and contract deliverables to ensure clients expectations are met
- Interface with vessel crew and vessel technical management to ensure smooth mobilization and on-time onhire
- Ensure lessons learned from previous projects are implemented and new lessons are transferred
- Produce or review project documentation such as lift plans, marine procedures, and method statements as required
- Produce or review work packages to be subcontracted and ensure close follow-up of subcontractors
- Support the commercial team in tendering activities, incl. participating in client meetings
- Assist in risk, safety and environmental impact assessments
- Engineering Degree, (Master, Bachelor or equivalent)
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing
- Significant relevant engineering experience
- Experience in offshore wind is beneficial but not required
- Good workload and time management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Results oriented with the ability to act decisively
- Excellent organisational skills
We can offer
- A company with high ambitions which is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain
- At Havfram you will find an engaged workplace alongside professionals across the globe
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact.
- A competitive total compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible organization characterized by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organization
- Opportunity for physical exercise during work hours
- The role can be based in either Oslo and Stavanger
Havfram is a leader in transport and installation of offshore wind turbines, for both bottom fixed and floating constructions.
Offshore Wind is a fast growing and competitive renewable energy source that will play a vital role in the ongoing energy transition. Our clients, the world’s largest energy companies, are building offshore wind farms to drive the necessary change to harvest clean energy from renewables.
Sustainability has been in Havfram’s DNA since its inception. Havfram is committed to the renewable energy generation. We believe that harnessing the power of offshore wind will contribute to a low-carbon future. Havfram currently has a fleet of two hybrid Wind Turbine Installation Vessels (WTIVs) under construction, due to go into operations from 2026. By building state-of-the-art Wind Turbine Installation Vessels with the lowest emission profile in the industry, we aim to minimize the ecological impact our business puts upon the environments we operate in.
At Havfram, we recognize that the journey towards a sustainable future is inseparable from the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to fostering an environment that values and respects individuals from all walks of life. We welcome and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, and disabilities.
Our most valuable asset is our people. At Havfram you will be given the opportunity to actively engage in shaping the future of the young and growing offshore wind industry, you may invest in your own future with building your expertise and you will contribute to a rich and diverse work culture.
Havfram, established in 2022 is headquartered in Oslo with offices in Stavanger and Perth, Australia, currently employing 50+ people. The company is majority owned by Sandbrook Capital, a leading climate fund led by an experienced team determined to combine consistent financial returns and real climate impact. Together, we are building an industry-leading company that enables the world to consume clean energy.
- Karenslyst Allé 53, 0279 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4313 Sandnes
- Maritim og offshore,
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 10:50|