- Project Manager
Havfram Wind is a pure play offshore wind company focused on providing transportation and installation (T&I) services in offshore renewables. Our ambition is to be one of the leading T&I players in the market. We currently have two wind turbine installation vessels (WTIVs) under construction which we will take delivery of in 2025 and 2026, and backlog of 7GW in installation contracts.
Are you a project manager looking for a new opportunity?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our growing team and to take lead on one of our offshore wind projects.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing projects from Renewables or Marine offshore industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- The project manager (PM) is responsible for managing assigned projects and delivering these within the defined targets: HSEQ, Financially, Contractually, Client relations, Reputation and Vessel utilisation.
- The PM has full commercial, technical, safety and quality responsibility for relevant projects assigned to him/her.
- As directly responsible for HSEQ in the projects, specific emphasis should be given on safety and quality aspects of the works and timely closure of all HSEQ issues.
- The PM shall organize and build the project team with a focus to achieve project success; building a strong and positive relationship with the client, reducing cost & maximizing profit without compromise to quality or safety.
- As head of the project team, the PM shall ensure efficient execution and a good team spirit and working environment for team members.
- Projects shall be delivered in line with the business management system, including financial reporting and transfer of experience to/from the projects.
- Any project in Havfram Wind can expect strong support from the base organisation, marine operations team, marine personnel on the vessels and other back-office support functions. The project teams are generally quite lean with strong support functions and are thereby well adapted to handle the complexity levels and work scopes defined in the contract.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in the renewables or marine offshore industry
- Organized, structured and with clear project management skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree or similar
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Commercial understanding and mindset
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with a track record of leading project teams.
- Results oriented with the ability to act decisively
- Ability to perform under high pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates strong analytical problem solving with organizational ability
- Analytical and people skills
We can offer
- A company with high ambitions which is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain
- At Havfram you will find an engaged workplace alongside professionals across the globe
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact.
- A competitive total compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible organization characterized by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organization
- Opportunity for physical exercise during work hours
- The role can be based in either Oslo and Stavanger
Havfram is a leader in transport and installation of offshore wind turbines, for both bottom fixed and floating constructions.
Offshore Wind is a fast growing and competitive renewable energy source that will play a vital role in the ongoing energy transition. Our clients, the world’s largest energy companies, are building offshore wind farms to drive the necessary change to harvest clean energy from renewables.
Sustainability has been in Havfram’s DNA since its inception. Havfram is committed to the renewable energy generation. We believe that harnessing the power of offshore wind will contribute to a low-carbon future. Havfram currently has a fleet of two hybrid Wind Turbine Installation Vessels (WTIVs) under construction, due to go into operations from 2026. By building state-of-the-art Wind Turbine Installation Vessels with the lowest emission profile in the industry, we aim to minimize the ecological impact our business puts upon the environments we operate in.
At Havfram, we recognize that the journey towards a sustainable future is inseparable from the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to fostering an environment that values and respects individuals from all walks of life. We welcome and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, and disabilities.
Our most valuable asset is our people. At Havfram you will be given the opportunity to actively engage in shaping the future of the young and growing offshore wind industry, you may invest in your own future with building your expertise and you will contribute to a rich and diverse work culture.
Havfram, established in 2022 is headquartered in Oslo with offices in Stavanger and Perth, Australia, currently employing 50+ people. The company is majority owned by Sandbrook Capital, a leading climate fund led by an experienced team determined to combine consistent financial returns and real climate impact. Together, we are building an industry-leading company that enables the world to consume clean energy.
- Karenslyst Allé 53, 0279 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4313 Sandnes
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 10:10|