Do you have experience with anti-corruption?
- Anti-corruption support
The planned tasks are as following:
- Support in finalization of revised governing documents (Business Partner Management and Anti-corruption)
- Development and co-conducting anti-corruption trainings and awareness sessions for HQ employees and management.
- Propose and drive improvements in the Business Partner Management process in coordination with relevant HQ, Global Units and subsidiaries
- Anti-corruption risk – consolidation of inputs and assessment
- Improve reporting process for Anti-corruption and Business Partner Management. Provide support/input to the ongoing digitalization project.
The following qualifications and skills will be essential to manage the above tasks:
- Solid background from compliance management and building compliance programs, cross functional processes and systems
- Practical knowledge of relevant laws (i.e. anti-corruption, ESRS, trade restrictions, other ESG areas) and ability to interpret the business implications of regulatory requirements.
- Experience from conducting IDD of third parties
- Experience from working with data analytics and digitalization projects.
- Preferably experience from multinational companies and telecommunications industry
- Analytical and structured
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (English is required) and a clear, precise and structured communication style.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Delvis hjemmekontor
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 09:00|