Looking for a new opportunity within procurement?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Buyer
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables sector.Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our instrument department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger is looking for a Senior Buyer who can help us succeed.
- The role holder is responsible for managing and coordinating the procurement package team activities and the deliverable's of assigned Procurement Packages in accordance with project goals, procedures and work instructions
- Manage, coordinate and perform necessary follow-up of the activities and the performance of the Procurement Package Team for assigned Procurement Packages
- Establish and maintain procurement strategies, procurement plans and budget
- Pre-qualification of suppliers, preparation of inquiries, tender evaluation, negotiation, issuing of purchase orders, follow up of equipment and documentation deliveries, change and warranty handling, invoice control and close out
- Close dialog, involvement and communication with engineering and integration
- Obtain a general knowledge of the contract and detailed knowledge of the technical and commercial scope of work for the assigned Procurement Packages
- Project reporting to Procurement Manager in accordance with project routines for progress, status, schedule, cost, risk and opportunity
Skills and Levels Description:
- Bachelor or master degree
- 7-10 years experience from similar role
- Systematic and analytical skills
- Commercially driven with technical insight
- Knowledge of contract and contract management
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing
- Good negotiations skills
- High integrity and ethical values
- Dedicated and pro-active
- Team player
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Martin Mateja-Tjessen, Email: email@example.com - Phone +47 40 46 24 58
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 6,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- GODESETDALEN 8, 4034 Stavanger
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
procurement, purchasing, innkjøp, buyer, forhandler
|Sist endret||22. nov. 2023 15:43|