Group Internal Auditor
- Kverneland AS/Kubota
- Group Internal Auditor
Kubota Holdings Europe (KHE) Group Finance includes the following departments: Tax & Legal, Financing & Treasury, Financial Reporting, Non-Financial Reporting, Compliance and Internal Audit. The Kubota Holdings Europe (KHE) Group Finance function is responsible for all financial topics on group level in Europe and our headquarter is at Klepp, Norway, but we are a virtual organization with employees also in Germany, France and the Netherlands. Kubota Holdings Europe (KHE) Group Finance is responsible for the internal control framework and the internal audit of ICOFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting) for the Kubota subsidiaries in Europe. We are now strengthening the team and are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Internal Auditor. As Internal Auditor you will be a part of the KHE Internal audit department who is responsible for conducting internal audits, ensuring Kubota European entities’ internal controls over financial reporting are in compliance with Japan's Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (FIEA) of 2006 (J-SOX). You will work closely with the rest of the internal audit team and all departments in Kubota Holdings Europe (KHE) Group Finance, in addition to all Kubota subsidiaries in Europe. The position will report to Director Group Internal Audit. The role will preferably be located at our Kverneland premises in Klepp, Norway.
The KHE Internal audit department consists of approximately 10 members. We have built up a virtual organization, located in five different countries in Europe. The majority of the members are part-time internal auditors, who conducts 2-4 internal audits a year. In addition, the department consist of one 100% position and two 50% positions. The KHE Internal audit department faces an increase in the internal audit scope and we will also be responsible for internal audit of non-financial reporting (e.g. ESG), hence we will increase our team with a full time experienced auditor.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Plan, conduct and complete internal audits in cooperation with the internal audit team
- Get an understanding of the various processes, risks and financial figures in the audited entity
- Evaluate internal control gaps / deficiencies and recommend improvements for the entities to be compliant with the ICOFR
- Support and lead the internal audit team to make sure we deliver on quality on time
- Prepare working documents and formal audit reports
- Take part in the review of internal audits
- Follow up management response from the audited entity
- Participate in projects and other tasks within the internal audit / ICOFR area
Education and personal requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing or related field
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- 4-5 years of relevant experience with auditing / internal auditing
- Experience of working for a major auditing company, or experience of working for a large international organization, preferable reporting according to IFRS
- Strong skills within internal control regulations and compliance requirements, e.g. Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Good business understanding and focus on improvements
- Experience from / interest in using tools for increased digitalization and automation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker, but also able to work independent
- Self-motivated, proactive and accurate
- Confident and experienced in communication in English
Candidate must expect business travel activity
- An international and growing Group of companies with customers all over the world
- Opportunities to develop and grow across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Training in the ICOFR
- A positive, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Good welfare systems
- Flexible working hours including possible hybrid office solution
- Focus on work / life balance
One of the best things about working for Kubota is its culture, which gives all employees a chance to take on challenges regardless of age or experience. We are also taking measures to improve and reform systems and working environments to leverage the personalities and abilities of each employee and allow them to work with peace of mind.Kubota aim to be a company with zero tolerance for discrimination or infringement on human rights for any reason, including nationality, age, gender, physical and mental ability, lifestyle, values, culture, and race. We believe that by eliminating the barriers of borders, language, prejudice, and discrimination, embracing our diversity, and trusting one another, we can create a tremendous power to pave the way for the future of humanity and our planet.
Please send an application through our recruitment system.
For more information please contact Director Group Internal Audit Ingvild Marthinussen, +47 975 21 701 or HR-advisor Anne Mette Riskjell Høyland, +47 986 27 491.
Founded in 1890, Kubota Corporation is a leading manufacturer of agricultural, lawn and grounds care, construction equipment and industrial engines. With global headquarters in Osaka, Japan, offices in more than 120 countries and more than 55,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, Kubota generated sales of approximately $20,4 billion (2022). In addition to the main production line of agricultural equipment, Kubota offers a diverse portfolio of other products. These include e.g. B. urban water filter systems, irrigation technology, pipelines, roofing, housing and large underfloor valves. Kubota considers food, water and the environment as a singular theme, and aims to realize a sustainable society through a proper cycle of these elements using technology and solutions.
“For Earth, For Life” — the Kubota Group promises to continue supporting the prosperous life of humans while protecting the environment of this beautiful earth.
Kubota Corporation is listed on the first section of Tokyo Stock Exchange and prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). For more information on Kubota, please visit www.kubota.com
It has been 49 years since the first establishment of Kubota in Europe. Over the last decades, the Kubota Corporation has shown a significant growth in the European region; particularly through the acquisition of the Norwegian agricultural implements manufacturer Kverneland Group. The European organization consists of 10 production plants and various distribution, service and sales units that offer tractors, construction machinery, industrial engines, agricultural machinery, multi-purpose vehicles and lawn care machines. Kubota in the European region is a large, international and complex organization existing of approx. 60 legal subsidiaries with around 5,000 employees and a revenue of €2.4 billion (2022). Our mission is to make the Kubota Group compete for the #1 position in our markets; not only in sales and revenue, but also in winning the trust and respect of our customers. The European headquarters are located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands.
- Plogfabrikkvegen 1, 4353 Klepp stasjon
- Industri og produksjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Revisjon og kontroll,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Revisjon
Internal audit, Improvements, Travel activity, Control regulations, Compliance requirements
|Sist endret||6. des. 2023 00:04|