Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Department Manager - Automation, Instrument, Telecom & Cyber
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Are you a passionate leader for fostering a workplace where people thrive, grow, and succeed?
Do you have the leadership skills and vision to create an environment that values employees' well-being, development, and happiness?
If so, we invite you to embark on an exciting journey with us as a Department Manager for Automation, Instrument, Telecom and Cyber Security in our Life Cycle Project Resources team in Bergen.
This position will hold a role in the Bergen management team, collaboratively shaping strategic directions for the Bergen location in alignment with organizational goals and fostering operational excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Inspire and Lead: You'll lead by example, fostering a culture of trust, collaboration, and open communication. You'll provide guidance, support, and mentorship to your team, empowering them to excel in their roles
- Employee Engagement: You'll be responsible for maintaining a positive and engaging work environment. You'll promote employee recognition and listen to feedback to make meaningful improvements
- Resource Management: Efficiently allocate resources, budgets, and personnel to ensure optimal departmental performance
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote collaboration and achieve departmental objectives
- Development: Create and oversee programs for employee development, including training, mentoring, coaching, and career progression initiatives
We think you should have:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree – relevant experience may compensate for other formal background
- Proven experience in a leadership role within the SAS, Instrument, Telecom and Cyber security disciplines is an advantage, but not a requirement
- A passion for creating a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- The ability to inspire, motivate, and mentor others
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence positive culture shifts within an departement / organization
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a diverse team environment
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Commitment to safety, quality, and compliance
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sport equipment hires and cabins to rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
Interested? Contact us.
If this appeals to you, please apply using the link provided. Candidates will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
For more questions about the position, please contact:
Ina Brattli, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 41663543 firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service. Background check will be performed on final candidates
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Aker Solutions leverer integrerte løsninger, produkter og tjenester til den globale energiindustrien. Vi muliggjør lavkarbon olje- og gassproduksjon og utvikler fornybare løsninger for å møte fremtidens energibehov. Ved å kombinere innovative digitale løsninger og forutsigbar prosjektgjennomføring akselererer vi overgangen til bærekraftig energiproduksjon. Aker Solutions sysselsetter omtrent 15 000 personer i mer enn 20 land.
Department Manager, Cyber Security, Telecom, Automation, Instrument
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 07:43|