Interested in Network, Cyber Security and IT?
- ABB AS
- Network,Cyber Security & IT Engineer
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to be part of our Network, Cyber Security and IT team in Stord.
You will be part of a strong and professional environment working with network, IT and cyber security related topics in the products, systems and services that we offer to our customers. The team now consists of close to 50 engineers in Bergen, Stavanger, Stord and Oslo.
You will contribute to further develop this group working with IT and cyber security related topics in close cooperation with our customers.
You will get the opportunity to build your experience by participating in project deliveries, service and in commissioning – always having an experienced colleague to learn from.
- Setup, operation and maintenance of network, cyber security and IT for traditional and virtualized control systems
- Setup, operation and maintenance of cyber security for: network components like firewalls and switches; antivirus, operating system security, backup/restore, user access management; cloud environments for IoT and digitalization
- Integration of industrial control system and enterprise networks
- Work as part of project team, for detailed design, engineering and commissioning of network, cyber security and IT
- Investigate and respond to network, cyber security and IT incidents
- Assist and advice project teams with implementation of cyber security
- Stay current with new technologies like next generation firewalls, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), network monitoring, threat detection and cyber resilience
- Willingness to learn by travelling to customer sites is to be expected
- Engineering degree (B.Sc/M.Sc) within the areas of Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway
- You have preferably 0-10 years of experience with project work, service or operations; new graduates are welcome to apply
- You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the areas listed below: security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus; network equipment like firewalls and switches; windows operating systems setup and maintenance; cloud computing platform such as Azure
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
More about us
We can offer:
- Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
- Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
- Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
- Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
- Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
The position will be located at Leirvik at Stord.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV through our job portal by 31.12.2023. Only application with an application letter in Norwegian will be considered.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB byr på tilnærmet ubegrensede muligheter for å jobbe med ledende teknologier i et internasjonalt konsern, hvor mangfold, inkludering og bærekraft er ledestjerner. Bli en av oss!
IT security, ABB, Cyber, Engineer
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 08:03|