Join Team TechnipFMC as our new Carpenter/Warehouse Coordinator in Stavanger!
- Warehouse Coordinator
At TechnipFMC MPM, we develop, manufacture and supply modern high-tech multiphase and wet gas meters for the global energy industry. The meters are operated all over the world, both above and below sea level.
Are you solution-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy the opportunity to influence? Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are a company in strong growth and are looking for Carpenter/Warehouse Coordinator who thrive in a good and hectic work environment. You will have your daily work in the company's warehouse/production and have responsibility for carrying out the work tasks according to the company's needs with a focus on quality and HSE.
- Packing of MPM Meters inside wooden transportation boxes.
- Forklift driving - loading / unloading from trucks.
- Overhead crane G4 operations.
- Incidental warehouse work and maintenance.
- Tooling delivery to Production according to Production schedule.
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Experience with woodwork.
- Truck certificate T1 - T4 required.
- Logistics and warehouse experience is an advantage.
- Must have overhead crane certificate G4.
- Written and oral communication in Norwegian and English.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Structured, flexible and reliable.
- Team player and has good communication skills.
- Thinks innovatively, is motivated and proactive.
- Focus on HSE and quality.
Your future at TechnipFMC:
- Your journey starts with our onboarding program
- As an international company, we provide you with great opportunities for internal growth
- You will have the opportunity to attend development activities
- We offer benefits, programs and the possibility to work partially from home to support your Work-Life Balance
- We have benefits like company cabins, in-house gym, and sports teams
- You will be secured by good insurance and retirements plans
- Application date: 11 December 2023, candidates will be evaluated on a continuing basis
- Place of work: Stavanger
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Norway without sponsorship
- For more information, please contact Manager Kenneth Lian- email@example.com
Join us and be an active part of TechnipFMC's energy vision for the future!
Learn more about TechnipFMC and find other open positions by visiting our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
TechnipFMC promotes inclusion and diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability or any other plurality.
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies integrated projects, products, and services. Our mission and vision are to enhance performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry. How we do it is by constantly challenging conventions, tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges and investing in our 20,000+ employees worldwide.
If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Logistikk og lager / Lagermedarbeider,
- Logistikk og lager / Truckfører
|Sist endret||27. nov. 2023 19:00|