Looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing international business?
- HR Business Partner, Plants - Animal Nutrition and Health (Bergneset or Florø, Norway)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The role can be based in Bergneset or in Floro, Norway.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Human Resources Business Partner Plants will execute and deliver moderately complex people processes focused on people and culture strategy, implementation of solutions to improve performance and engagement, workforce plans, learning programs and talent activities for the production sites for Animal Nutrition and Health, with Norway having a focus on Cargill Aqua Nutrition. In this role, you will provide support to key stakeholders and analyze metrics at plant locations. You will act also as a point of contact for Cargill’s location in Finland.
The role can be based in Bergneset or in Floro and will require regular travelling to other locations in Norway, in Floro, Halsa and Dirdal.
- Partner with key leaders on the execution of moderately complex local people and culture plans.
- Support the identification and implementation of solutions to improve performance, engagement, recruiting and retention to increase productivity and mitigate people risks for the plant while also building an inclusive culture.
- Support execution of workforce plans, learning programs, talent acquisition activities and other talent programs and projects at the location.
- Communicate and adopt diversity, equity and inclusion policies and practices in plant locations.
- Leverage moderately complex reports and dashboards to measure and analyze human resources and business performance metrics at plant locations.
- Provide support to plant supervisors and employees, act as the first point of contact for related questions, onboard new employees, triage every day grievance matters support leave management and manage on site audits.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years of related work experience.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English language.
• Driver license.
• Travelling in Norway up to 50% of the time.
- Proven experience in applying the Norwegian Labor law from a similar role.
- Able to work in a team and autonomous with an organized approach according with the business priorities for each site.
- Collaborative and good in building trustful relationships within the organization.
- You have a passion for creating a positive workplace culture, talent management and ensuring a top-notch employee experience.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Cargill is one of the world’s largest and most solid private companies. In 2015 Cargill acquired one of the world’s major feed producers, EWOS. Following the acquisition, Cargill gathered all its aqua feed activities into one new group called Cargill Aqua Nutrition (CQN), present in 20 countries. The headquarters for CQN North Sea (Norway and Scotland) is based in Bergen, Norway.
- 5006 Bergen
- Dyr og dyrehelse,
- Fiskeri og oppdrett,
- Industri og produksjon
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
HR, Arbeidsrett, Ledelse
|Sist endret||27. nov. 2023 09:59|