Cabin Crew Oslo Spring 2024
- Cabin Crew Spring 2024 Oslo
"Our people are the heart of Norwegian.
We embrace a culture of equality, diversity, and inclusion.
Embracing this culture is critical to our business success and makes us stronger together.
Our people have different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds, but all share a passion for our vision; to become the most loved and trusted airline in Europe".
Are you our new Cabin Crew member with the Norwegian spirit?
On behalf of our Norwegian family, we are looking for permanent Cabin Crew to be based out of Oslo, Norway
Join us and enjoy our company benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Passionately colleagues in a work environment with a caring heart
- Possibility to travel in Europe with employee priced tickets
This job will be for you if:
- You have confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
- You have the ability to plan and organize but still juggle priorities and "think on your feet" when necessary
- You are reliable with strong attention to detail
- You are able to work full time irregular working hours
- You have energy, resilience, and an appetite for hard work
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a clean criminal record
- You preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA
- You have a valid Medical (previous experience) or are able to obtain a medical certificate
- You hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations
- You hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- You will prior to hiring be asked to provide a drug and alcohol test
- You are over 20 years of age
- You are above 160 CM or can reach 210 CM when standing on your tiptoes
- You are able to swim
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
- You preferably speak a Scandinavian language
- You preferably live within 90 minutes from chosen base
In addition, you will need to fulfil the following company requirements:
an approved medical certificate, including a test for intoxication / alcohol, an approved background check for an admission card, an approved / passed course.
So, what are you waiting for?
If you love the thought of working with us, we urge you to click the Apply Now button to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and tell us why you want to join us.
If we choose to move forward with your application, you'll be invited to an assessment day where we will present terms and conditions to you.
Should you be successful and offered a position, you'll be allocated a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time.
We encourage men to apply.
Candidates will be handled on a rolling basis
For any queries, then please contact us before applying: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antall stillinger
- 2060 Gardermoen
- Pilot og flypersonell
cabincrew, norwegian, luftfart, fulltid, permanent
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 20:52|