We are looking for a new Software Developer for our M&M Team
- AutoStore Systems
- Software Developer
AutoStore is a leading software and robotics company providing automation technology to warehouse & distribution facilities. Our solution is the most space-saving system on the market and can provide a fourfold increase in storage capacity. With approximately 58,500 robots in around 1,250 systems across 50 countries, AutoStore is the most deployed provider of grid-based, high-density goods-to-person systems globally. For more information, see autostoresystem.com. Our headquarters is in Nedre Vats Norway with offices in Haugesund (Norway), Oslo (Norway), the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, South Korea, Japan and Singapore.
Bots, Bins and Brilliant People – bring on the future of warehousing!
AutoStore is seeking a Software Developer
We are now looking to strengthen our Software Team with a new Full Stack Developer. As a Software Developer in our Monitoring and Maintenance team, you will take part in an R&D department working with new technology which provides value to both external customers and internal stakeholders. The Monitoring and Maintenance team is a data driven team which is responsible for providing our customers and internal projects with data through our initiatives such as the Unify Analytics web app, API, data analysis, etc. We are looking for an independent Software Developer who is eager to provide value to our customers through development of new features.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent - Join the robot revolution with us!
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new features and further explore the potential of the Unify Analytics web app
- Opportunity to build stable, high-quality software
- Keep up to date with the technology and the total product portfolio of AutoStore’s highly innovative storage solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the organization
- Higher education BSc/MSc within the fields of Computer Science, technology, or engineering
- Demonstrated experience as full-stack developer. Front end experience is an advantage.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with several programming languages, such as TypeScript, React and Python
- Knowledge of Git, Jira and agile methodologies is preferable
- Experience with C# programming and Azure Databricks is desirable
- Also, a bonus if you have experience with and/or an interest in UX
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- We are a warm and welcoming team, who wants a colleague which is:
- Proactive and flexible
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Able to combine independent and team-based work
- Creative and solution oriented
- Interest in the user interface and ability to see the end user needs
- A creative, safe, and solid workplace in a business experiencing tremendous growth – Norway's first unicorn company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
- A company culture where we recognize and applaud everyone's contributions in making decisions
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as parking spaces with charging stations, workout facilities, subsidized company cabin scheme, subsidized canteen
- In AutoStore we value flexibility, and we offer a 60/40 remote working policy worldwide for all roles that can be performed remotely
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Hiring Manager, Caroline Hatlebrekke Husebø at email@example.com, or HR Business Partner, Hege Øvrebø at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 10.12.2023 - applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Revolutionary cube-based warehouse automation. Our system reduces your storage footprint by up to 75% while making your operations faster and incredibly reliable. Our robots run in the dark and use close to zero energy.
We can build your cube in any shape - and expand it without stopping operations. Get in touch with us and get a design.
Do like Puma, Gucci, ASDA, Bosch, DHL, Texas Instruments, and some of the largest eCommerce companies around - Stop Airhousing and Get AutoStore .
AutoStore is distributed worldwide through our partner network:
Our Global Headquarters is in Nedre Vats, Norway.
US Headquarters is in Derry, NH.
Production Plant in Koszalin, Poland
Additional offices in Norway, the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, South Korea, and Japan.
Software, TypeScript, React, Phyton, Front-end
|20. nov. 2023 15:57