Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Buyer
- As soon as possible
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions.
Aker Solutions take care of energy assets in a Life Cycle perspective. From the start to end of production Aker Solutions ensures safe operations, optimizes field utilization, and enables field life-extensions. We do business development and execute modifications and maintenance projects. There is a global trend towards decarbonization, and we aim to help our customers to decarbonize their operations and measure their emissions to manage them more efficiently, for instance by delivering brownfield electrification of existing offshore facilities. Now we explore opportunities in the aftermarket for renewables, to deliver offshore maintenance for the renewable sector when the market is ready. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Senior Buyer with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Bergen.
- Managing and coordinating the procurement package team activities and the deliverables of assigned Procurement Packages and bulk materials in accordance with project goals, procedures and work instructions.
- Establish and maintain procurement strategies, procurement plans and budgets.
- Pre-qualification of suppliers, preparation of inquiries, tender evaluation, negotiation, issuing of purchase orders, follow up of equipment/materials and documentation deliveries, change and warranty handling, invoice control and close out.
- Close dialog, involvement and communication with engineering and integration.
- Project reporting to Procurement Manager in accordance with project routines for progress, status, schedule, cost, risk and opportunity.
Skills and Levels Description:
- 5-7 years’ experience from similar role.
- Systematic and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
- Commercially driven with technical insight.
- Knowledge of contract and contract management.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Good knowledge of MIPS.
- High integrity and ethical values.
- Dedicated and pro-active.
- Distinct team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Sarah Hermansen| Junior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | firstname.lastname@example.org
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
purchaser, procurement, innkjøp, MIPS, budget
|20. des. 2023 12:39