Would you like to be part of a global maritime insurance team?
- Executive, Claims/Underwriting Operations
We are looking for a new Executive Claims/Underwriting Operations to join our dedicated team in Oslo.
As an Executive Claims/Underwriting Operations in Skuld, you will be part of a world leading marine insurance provider where service and competence is key. In Skuld, we believe in teamwork, sharing knowledge and supporting our customers. Serving the marine community can be challenging, but also very rewarding. Our purpose statement ‘Protecting ocean industries’ underlines our role in society and our commitment to customers, the global ocean industries and a sustainable development.
Read more about Skuld on www.skuld.com
This role will be shared across Claims and Underwriting Operations tasks:
Your daily Claims Operations tasks will consist of:
- General claims handling assistance in cooperation with the individual claims handler
- Opening, updating, closing files in TIA (Skuld's insurance system)
- Pay invoices and claims, and collection of deductibles
- File correspondence, documents, and other material
Your daily Underwriter Operations tasks will consist of:
- Update TIA (insurance system) with entries, documentation, and invoicing
- Assist with inquiries related to covers and the extent thereof, ancillary, and additional covers
- Draft quotations and supporting in handling renewals
- Update databases with entries, issuing statistics, lists and various other reports
- Gather knowledge about assigned market area of responsibility
- Marketing activities if necessary
To thrive in your Skuld position you will face challenges with a positive mindset and dedication to your responsibilities. You enjoy working in teams, sharing knowledge, and finding solutions for the benefit of our members and clients.
Your qualifications should include
- Relevant education and work experience from the maritime industry is beneficial
- Ability to work effectively with standard IT tools
- Ability to maintain good customer and broker relations
- Good communication skills – internally and externally – verbal and written, in English
- Ability to work independentlyand handle a large workload and meet strict deadlines
- Willingness and ability to embody our values (Accurate, Bold, Caring and Dedicated) in everything we do
If you want to be part of the ocean industry and a highly international environment, Skuld is the perfect place to be. In Skuld you will be close to the business, have hands on responsibilities and excellent possibilities for both personal and professional development. We focus on service and quality in everything we do and constantly develop our business to meet the future needs of shipowners, the offshore and energy sector, charterers and traders, and the superyacht community.
We offer competitive benefits, a social workplace and inspiring leaders in a team-oriented organisation of 300 highly skilled and engaged employees. We are proud to have a high focus on a sound work-life balance, empowerment, flexibility and trust. Together we build an inclusive and diverse workplace with equal opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality, race, or other personal factors.
Are you ready to join the Skuld team? Please, do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Rådhusgaten 27, 0158 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Kontor og administrasjon
Underwriting, Claims, Documentation, Dokumentasjon, Administrasjon
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 15:04|