We are looking for you! Join Exabel! Be our Financial Manager.
- Financial Manager
The role will be divided into different responsibilities, and will work closely with our CEO to follow up the day-to-day operations of the company. A major focus of the role will be to lead the reporting of the company’s financial activities and to create structured processes and drive internal projects.
The Finance Manager will join our team based in Oslo, Norway.
Some of your responsibilities includes:
- Assists in the preparation of company budgets and cash flow projections.
- Collaborates in reconciling budget with actual spending at the end of each month and contributes to preparing variance reports.
- Supports the Accounts Payable (AP) procedure.
- Assists in managing supplier and procurement procedures.
- Supports the Accounts Receivable (AR) procedure, including assisting in preparing client invoicing.
- Assists in activities related to the company's external accountants in various countries (NO, UK, US).
- Helps in preparing payroll and expense reimbursements in NO, UK, US.
- Collaborates in overseeing the preparation of annual accounts and supports reconciliation of accounts across different countries.
- Assists in the preparation of intracompany fund transfers and helps in managing related accounting mechanisms.
- Provides support to the CEO on finance-related topics.
Who you are
To be successful in this role, you will need a start-up mentality. You have a background and interest in Finance and administration, and enjoy a day filled with a variety of tasks. You are great at structuring your work and at working independently, and you are comfortable interacting closely with different cross-functional teams. You are persistent, resilient, and confident in your abilities.
Experience from, or interest in, capital markets is very positive, but not a requirement.
Apart from that we would like you to have:
- Relevant education (Business Administration/HR/Finance/Accounting)
- Proven work experience in HR, Finance and/or Operation
- Experience with cross functional team management
As a person you are:
- Independent, proactive, and flexible
- Structured and service-minded
- Good at communication, curious, and positive
- A team player and happy to help when needed
- Competitive, hardworking, and motivated to learn, grow, and succeed
- Embracing new technology to measure, adjust and achieve better results
Ultimately, you should want to work in a fast-paced startup environment, and welcome the exciting opportunities that come with the position! You should thrive in a flexible but structured work environment where new challenges appear daily, and also enjoy working independently.
Exabel was founded in Oslo in 2016 based on the belief that the financial system will best serve society with fair, open and efficient markets. Exabel delivers an analytics platform for any investment professional who wants to benefit from alternative data and modern data science tools in their investment process. It fulfills a growing need in financial markets: while use of data – including fundamental, market, proprietary and alternative data – is critical for investment managers, modeling such data in house has become an excessive use of time and resources for all but the very largest investment firms.
- Peder Claussøns gate 2, 0165 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT - programvare
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
accounting, accountant, reporting, consolidated accounts
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2023 12:41|