We are looking for an Instrument Field Engineer for our client
- Jefferson Wells
- Instrument Field Engineer
- Monitor all instrument installation activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Follow-up that all working environment requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist other relevant disciplines as required (electrical, telecom and automation).
- Follow-up of preservation of EIT equipment/materials during construction phase.
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Monitor and spot check that contractor’s personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
- Participate in area and system punch-out. Monitor MC status in Procosys.
- Monitor completion status and hand over to commissioning.
- Establish a good and constructive relationship towards contractor and assist with field engineering/construction details as required.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPCI contractor as required.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to construction manager.
- Assist in commissioning activities as required.
- Bachelor or masterdegree within automation
- Experience in follow-up of construction and installation activities
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Experience with Procosys
Register CV and a short cover letter on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 28.11.2023
Open to commuters: Yes
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Møyfrid Tveit mob: +47 91522717, Guro Fagervik mob: +47 90966873.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- Forusbeen 50, 4035 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
olje og energi, Engineer, Automation, Instrumentation
|Sist endret||29. nov. 2023 06:11|