- Kongsberg Digital
- Project Controller
Kongsberg Digital is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Norway, providing next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are looking for a Finance Controller. The open position is within our Maritime Simulation business unit, headquartered in Horten, Norway. The unit consists of approx. 200 employees working with market-leading simulation technology used for training and research in the maritime-, offshore- and defence industries worldwide.
- Monitor and control actual cost and revenues against budget and current estimates.
- Challenge and be sparring partner to project managers. Ensure early detection of unwanted risks and suggest mitigations.
- Update and maintain new and ongoing projects in ERP-system.
- Invoicing and follow-up of accounts receivable as well as cashflow management.
- Coding of project costs in ERP to ensure correct cost reporting.
- Monthly project and portfolio reporting.
- Project risk, contingencies, and opportunities analysis.
- Further develop and optimize the existing reports, systems, and routines for controlling, and overall contribution to best practices deployment.
- Follow-up of foreign exchange contracts and initiate swap arrangements when required in collaboration with treasury team.
Required skills and qualifications
- Higher education within Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing.
- Have relevant experience from preferably working in an audit company and/or a larger global organization.
- Interest and knowledge for topics within financial reporting and consolidation, tax and transfer pricing.
- Good communication skills, orally and written, in both Norwegian and English is a prerequisite.
As a person you are independent, hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks. You have an extraordinary ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing environments and quickly meet new challenges. You are a team player who sees the value in sharing knowledge and experiences with your colleagues and work towards a common goal. Additionally, if you have an interest in technology, digitalization, and its application to business, we believe you will be a perfect fit to our team and organization!
At Kongsberg Digital’s Maritime Simulation unit, we can offer exciting challenges and the possibility to develop yourself by working with our team of experts worldwide. If you're curious and ready to embark on the journey with us, we'd love to hear from you.
Submit your resume and a compelling cover letter that showcases your relevant experience and articulates why joining us excites you.
Learn more about our Maritime Simulation unit at https://www.marsim.kongsbergdigital.com
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
|Sist endret||27. nov. 2023 12:46|