Introducing Pixii Home - Your Path to Sustainable Residential Energy
- Pixii AS
- Customer support and training specialist
Pixii is a leader in power conversion (technology) and battery energy storage. We are extending our expertise into the residential market with Pixii Home. With decades of innovation power, we are ready to revolutionize the way people harness and store energy. Our Modular Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) empower people to capture and utilize renewable energy, reducing cost and environmental impact. Join our growing team and lead the way to a more sustainable energy future.
Expanding into new industries requires technical knowledge, and the ability to help commission our newest product in new markets, we are therefore looking for a Customer Support and Training Specialist for the residential market. This multifaceted role involves providing expert technical support, conducting training sessions, and collaborating with customers and internal teams to resolve technical challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support and training on the Pixii Home system. This role is crucial in ensuring our customers have a seamless experience and understand the potential of our product.
- Deliver comprehensive online training sessions to customers, ensuring they are confident in using the Pixii Home system.
- Support Field Training/Support from the office.
- Be responsible for the online training platform and the CRM/ Ticketing system.
- Provide prompt and effective customer support, addressing any queries or issues related to our product - remote.
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to gather feedback and continuously improve our training materials and support processes.
- Document technical issues and resolutions, creating detailed reports for internal review and continuous improvement.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the residential battery energy storage market.
- Perform on-site visits for field application engineering and system installations.
- Background and experience in electrical installation and regulations as an electrician or electrical engineer or similar trade.
- A solid understanding of Learning management Systems is an advantage.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for sustainable energy solutions and a customer-first mindset.
- Previous experience in a customer support or training role is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in Scandinavian and English.
- Previous experience with implementing KPI and support processes is an advantage.
- Some traveling for on-site visits and training.
- Location: Drammen og Oslo
- Application deadline: 15.12.23
Our selection process will run continuously, and the advertisement may be closed before the recruitment process is finished if we have started with screening or interviews.
Pixii is an equal-opportunity employer. We advocate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment for all our employees. We believe that employees who feel appreciated and included will be more creative, innovative, and successful.
At Pixii, we have a wealth of expertise in power conversion and energy storage. With decades of experience in design, manufacturing, and sales of modular power conversion solutions, we have established ourselves as the innovative leaders in the industry.Learn more about usOur solutions bring a new level of flexibility to energy storage, and we have a global reach through our partnerships. Based in Norway, we are committed to helping our clients around the world transition to a more electrified and sustainable future.Learn more about our markets Our modular battery energy storage system allows you to scale to your needs, enabling the green revolution. Explore how PowerShaper, the standard modular system from Pixii, can be scaled to meet custom requirement from 10kW-1MW .Learn more about our technologyOur battery energy storage system is modular, easy to scale and quick to deploy. It comes with smart functionality, allowing our customers to reduce their energy costs, open new revenue streams, and capitalize on renewable energy sources.Learn more about our products
- Grønland 1, 3045 Drammen
- Kraft og energi,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Teknisk service,
- Kurs og opplæring,
customer success, start up, BESS, energy, training
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 10:49|