Commercial Structurer (d/f/m)
- EnBW Norway AS
- Commercial Structurer (d/f/m)
Together, we tackle things that will stay with us tomorrow. We develop intelligent energy products, make our cities more sustainable and drive forward the expansion of renewable energies. Here at EnBW, there is room for design and development. Our offer
- Exciting tasks open up a variety of perspectives for personal development
- Collegial teamwork and modern workplaces are our hallmarks
- Flexible working time models make it possible to reconcile work and private life
A wide range of tasks
- As a Commercial Structurer (m/f/d), you will work with originators and traders to structure and optimize transactions, e.g. in international renewable energies. In this role, you will build a broad understanding of energy markets and products, establish new digital tools and accelerate information processes.With this responsible position, we enable you to immerse in a result-oriented culture where you can contribute and further develop analytical skills and capabilities. This will prepare you for future career steps in an ideal way, such as e.g. origination or energy trading. You can be located in our offices in Germany (Karlsruhe), UK (London), Norway (Oslo) or Switzerland (Lausanne) including the option to work from home :
- Intensive collaboration with experienced originators, energy traders, analysts, portfolio, risk and credit managers with an international background
- Development and structuring of new deals, products and business areas, e.g. in the field of international renewable energies, including associated processes
- Analysis of existing ways of working, developing concepts for digital collaboration and optimizing existing processes
- Completed studies in the field of economics, finance, business administration , computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar disciplines
- Very good analytical skills, self-initiated and creative with a result-oriented mindset
- Sociability as well as desire to collaborate and exchange with different disciplines
- Confident knowledge of English for cooperation in an international environment- Ideally practical experience in the area of Data Science, Collaboration Tools and Office 365, incl. SharePoint, Power BI, Plug-ins & Apps
EnBW's Trading business unit is EnBW's central market access point to the energy markets. We are active in key European markets and on international energy exchanges. Our Trading unit is responsible for the optimal management of EnBW's portfolio, is active in the trading of renewable energies and thus supports the Energiewende. We are also involved in future topics such as hydrogen or smart & digital in trading, as well as in new supply contracts and the management of renewable energies. EnBW's Business Unit Trading operates with an international team with employees from more than 30 nations, represented at 4 European locations: Germany, England, Norway and Switzerland. Take the chance and play a part in shaping the future.
The International Origination team is responsible within EnBW’s trading business for originating, negotiating and executing complex commodity deals with a strong focus on renewable energies (e.g. PPAs). Our international team is located across Europe and together we push forward the energy transition (“Energiewende”).
Interested? Apply online now! A cover letter is not required, we may ask a few job-specific questions in our application form.
In addition to EnBW, our recruiting team also recruits for other Group companies. If you have any questions, please contact Manuela Wieckenberg | email@example.com.
We welcome all people, regardless of gender, age, sexual identity, background, religion, ideology, with or without a disability. The key is that you fit in.
Unsere Informationen zum Datenschutz für Bewerber (w/m/d).
Manuela Wieckenberg | firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0250 Oslo
- Olje og gass
Commercial, Structurer, (d/f/m)
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 10:23|