Are you our next Instrument Field Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Instrument Field Engineer
- Monitor all instrument installation activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Follow-up that all working environment requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist other relevant disciplines as required (electrical, telecom and automation).
- Follow-up of preservation of EIT equipment/materials during construction phase.
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Monitor and spot check that contractor’s personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
- Participate in area and system punch-out. Monitor MC status in Procosys.
- Monitor completion status and hand over to commissioning.
- Establish a good and constructive relationship towards contractor and assist with field engineering/construction details as required.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPCI contractor as required.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to construction manager.
- Assist in commissioning activities as required.
- Experience in follow-up of construction and installation activities.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult!
Instrument engineer, Instrument Engineering, Automation, HSE, ProCoSys
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 14:39|