Environmental Professional – Sustainability And Climate Analytics
- Equinor ASA
- Environmental Professional – Sustainability And Climate Anal
We're 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Give expert advice within climate and nature analytics that provides data and forecasting to shape the ambitions of Equinor’s Energy Transition Plan.
- Develop tools to visualize the progress towards Equinor’s net zero ambition.
- Work on climate and low carbon related issues to close knowledge gaps, qualify technology, develop governance, strategies and provide specialist support.
Equinor is an international energy company committed to long-term value creation in a low-carbon future. Equinor’s portfolio of projects encompasses oil and gas, renewables and low-carbon solutions, with an ambition of becoming a net-zero energy company by 2050.
Nature-based Solutions are essential to fulfill global climate ambitions and the development of high-quality solutions is part of Equinor’s strategy to contribute to global climate mitigation targets, beyond our own decarbonization pathways.
The competence we are seeking are within the following areas:
- Greenhouse gas emissions reporting (scope 1, 2 and 3).
- Circular economy.
- Nature and climate based solutions.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-10+ years of relevant experience.
- A strong personal commitment and expertise within sustainability and the energy transition.
- An understanding of carbon accounting and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Knowledge of nature based solutions and/or circular economy is advantageous.
- Applicants with programming skills (R or Python) highly desired.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple interfaces.
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to deliver in teams with an analytical and strategic mind-set.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
- Forusbeen 50, 4035 Stavanger
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 7053 Ranheim
- 5020 Bergen
- 1364 Fornebu
- 3948 Porsgrunn
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||30. nov. 2023 00:09|