- Equinor ASA
- Financial/Commercial Analyst
We're 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic commercial environment, working closely with Trading, Operation, Accounting, Risk, Tax, Legal, IT and other stakeholders.
Financial handling of contracts, physical and derivative positions and financial trade settelements.
Ensure financial compliance in the trade settlement process and month, quarter and year-end closing.
Regulatory compliance and reporting.
Assess and process incoming and outgoing commercial invoices, including prepare for payment.
Contribute to the improvement of processes.
Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Bachelor's or master's degree in either Accounting, Finance or Economics.
A strong analytical and commercial mindset, with an ability to work accurately and to deadlines.
Experience or knowledge in the Finance or Energy sector would be an advantage.
Good competency with Excel, SAP and digital skills.
Well organized and comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast and dynamic environment.
A passion and drive for recognizing and suggesting ways to make improvements.
Excellent communication skills with a professional level of English, both written and oral is essential, fluent in Norwegian is beneficial.
Please attach copies of your CV, diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language.
Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
- Antall stillinger
- Forusbeen 50, 4035 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 05:55|