Increasing portfolio our client has a need to increase capacity within project management
- Jefferson Wells
- Project Manager / Package Responsible
- Manage preparations and execution of multi discipline projects from start up to completion. The majority of the work scope is within machine/mechanical discipline. Such discipline understanding is considered essential.
- The role will report to senior project manager.
- Technical responsible for the work scope.
- Financial accountable for the work scope.
- Plan, prepare and ensure necessary activities are executed within
- As-built Close out
- Participate during construction phase at yard
- 3-5 years’ experience within project management.
- BSc/MSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant technical area.
- Good technical understanding within machine / mechanical discipline.
- Experience with NOx reducing or SCR projects is an advantage.
- Good commercial mindset and understanding of project control principles.
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers' expectations.
- Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PSA/PTIL, NORSOK, DNV etc.
- Experience with client applications (IFS, Maximo) is an advantage.
- Knowledge/certification within PMI/Prince2 standards is an advantage.
Register CV and a short cover letter on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 26.11.2023
Start up: ASAP
Duration period: ASAP – 31.12.2024
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Guro Fagervik mob: +47 90966873 or Møyfrid Tveit mob: +47 91522717.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no.
- 4056 Tananger
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Project Management, Package Responsible, Mechanical discipline, Technical responsible, Consultant
|Sist endret||27. nov. 2023 06:07|