Do you want to work with Internal Control at the intersection between finance and digitalization?
- Odfjell Management
- Group Controller
We are looking for a Group Controller to strengthen our financial department and reinforce our commitment to efficiency. Group Controlling & Financial Systems is part of the Finance department, and is responsible for executing internal audits, evaluating, and managing risks, and optimizing and automating processes to increase performance within the department and the company. As Group Controller you will work closely with specialists and senior executives and will have the opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
The position is based at our headquarters in Bergen and you’ll report directly to the Head of Group Controlling & Financial Systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Give analytical support and participate in improvement projects such as capex or cost saving initiatives.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and evaluation of internal controls across functions within the Group, including ESG reporting.
- Perform internal audit procedures globally, according to the annual internal audit plan.
- Participate in the preparation of external reporting including statistics.
- Prepare analysis of periodic financial reporting.
- Participate in the annual budget process.
- Collaborate with leaders across the business to identify and implement process simplification and new technologies to improve performance.
Master’s degree within Accounting or Finance
2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably from auditing and/or accounting.
Interest and/or experience in IT, data modeling and Business Intelligence.
Interest and/or experience with digitalization projects.
Knowledge of Power BI, Python or VBA is an advantage
We are looking for a qualified and solutions minded colleague with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen interest in finance, technology, and the shipping industry. We can offer a challenging position at the headquarter of a listed and international company, with the opportunity to contribute to the development of a global shipping and terminal company. We offer personal and professional development in an engaging and positive working environment that values diversity and inclusion. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
If you regard this as an interesting position, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
For any further information about the job, please contact Bjørn Alsterberg in Visere: 958 44 394/ email@example.com
The Odfjell Group is one of the world’s leading service providers within the chemical tanker industry. Through more than 100 years of operation, we have proven our ability to deliver and succeed in the ever changing, highly competitive markets. 2700 colleagues, based in 17 countries, work together to secure the best experience for our 600+ customers around the world. Learn more at Odfjell.com.
- Conrad Mohrs veg 29, 5072 Bergen
- IT - programvare,
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
VBA, controller, MRR, revisjon, Power BI
|Sist endret||30. nov. 2023 10:42|