Exciting opportunity as a CEO for a life science company with a novel tecnology
- Chip NanoImaging AS
Chip Nanoimaging AS is looking for an individual to fill the CEO position to help drive it to the next level. Chip Nanoimaging is a startup from Tromsø that has developed groundbreaking patented technology within the field of optical microscopy and is making the transition from development to sales.
The current CEO will still stay as a part of the company leadership team as a CTO. The company currently employs 6 FTE’s.
The individual we are looking for needs to be able to both create new partnerships and commercial agreements within life science industry, as well being able to drive progress of the current optical microscopy technology.
The role will help shape the future strategy for the company and potentially leverage the technology within new fields.
We believe that the successful candidate probably has a background within a life science company with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience. Experience within business development is an advantage as would be understanding of highly regulated industries in general.
We believe the candidate should demonstrate relevant leadership experience as well as being result oriented and a demonstrate commercial success in previous roles.
Key responsibilities for the position:
- Drive commercialization, launch of products and establish partnerships with key players.
- Lead the development of an international sales and market strategy.
- Secure funding for further developments (private and public) together with the BoD.
- Shape future strategy together with the BoD.
- Develop Chip NanoImaging to a successful company.
Qualifications and experience:
The holder of this position should have the following documented qualifications and experience:
- Sc., MBA or equivalent.
- Experience from life science industry.
- Understanding and experience from business development and/or commercial background.
- Experience with Capital markets and soft funding will be preferred.
- Working knowledge in Norwegian and English.
- Experience with international marketing and sales.
A successful candidate will possess an analytical and strategic mindset, the candidate should possess strong collaborative abilities and a documented track of delivery. You should enjoy negotiating and the challenge of growing a start-up company while being hands on.
The holder of this position will be based at Chip NanoImaging AS Oslo or the Tromsø office.
Application deadline: We are reviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
Please submit your application with a motivational letter stating “why Chip Nanoimaging” and what you can contribute to the position as well as an updated CV. Application without this will not be reviewed further.
Chip NanoImaging develops super-resolution microscopy, i.e., microscopy techniques that make it possible to see details smaller than what can be seen using standard optical microscopes.
Applications for this technique are within medicine and biology, both research and diagnostics.
Our headquarter is in Tromsø, Norway.
- Sykehusvegen 23, 9019 Tromsø
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Medisinsk Teknologi, Elektronikk, Life Science, Mikroskopi, Teknologiledelse
|Sist endret||18. nov. 2023 08:08|