Are you our next Senior Network Engineer?
- Sector Alarm AS
- Senior Network Engineer
In Sector Alarm, we are constantly developing our products and services. In order to meet our long-term goals, we are hiring a Sr Network Engineer in Group Tech.
This is a permanent position reporting to the Network & Communications Manager.
- Contributes to the design and maintenance of our network infrastructure, consisting of modern enterprise systems based on Cisco and Palo Alto (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Operates, maintains, and develops our connections between our cloud service providers and on-premises environments, including 3rd party VPN and Internet Line
- Implements security policies on Palo Alto Firewalls
- Operates, maintains, and develops our monitoring solution to characterize network performance.
- Plans and performs system changes in the network infrastructure.
- Participates in projects, deliverables and improvement activities with other teams.
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience of LAN/WAN with relevant technologies.
- Experience in configuring/implementing Cisco routers and switches.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies such as VLAN, Trunking, 802.1x, LACP, STP, OSPF, BGP.
- Experience with Palo alto firewall or any other Firewall vendor.
- Availability to travel to our other sites in Europe for maintenance or deliveries activities.
- Valid work permit in the EU.
It will give you an additional advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of Azure networking.
- Experience with Cisco Identity service Engine (Cisco ISE).
- CCNA / CCNP or any other relevant network certification.
- Knowledge of any scripting language.
- A criminal record will be requested for successful candidates, if applicable.
- We are looking for a candidate already located in the Malaga area in Spain or in the Oslo region in Norway.
Sector Alarm is fast growing and one of Europe’s leading safety providers. We are a company with a positive culture, driven by ambitious people. We enjoy our work and celebrate our achievements. Satisfied employees are our strongest resource as we offer opportunities for our employees to grow and develop both professionally and personally. As a member of our team, you will play an important role in a high-competency environment, in a large company that is currently present in 8 countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain, France, Italy and Portugal) and expanding in all markets.
network, engineer, cisco, lan, wan
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2023 11:08|