Want to join a price winning greentech startup?
- Customer Success
Customer Success Manager
On behalf of our client Carrot, we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us succeed in delivering excellent results for our customers. We are looking for an individual who finds the combination of sustainability and technology as exciting as we do! You will be a part of a growing Customer Success team with ambitious and engaged colleagues eager to change the world of waste.
Carrot is on a mission to close the circularity gap by using data to reward sustainable behavior. Their software collects waste data on a tenant level, giving companies and households a motivation to reduce their own waste – a bit like a Carrot!
Carrot's story began in Bergen back in 2017. In 2021, they received funding from the growth fund Norselab. They are a start-up with big dreams and ambitions and are already spreading their wings on the international stage. Along their journey, they have received mentions in Forbes, and recently won the “Startup of the Year” award at the Norwegian Proptech Summit 2023. As of today, they're a close-knit team of 16 people, split between Bergen and Oslo.
Maybe you identify with Rolf Petter, an active sailor, or Camilla, who brightens up the office space with her colourful wardrobe? Or perhaps you're a bike enthusiast like Torbjørn?
No matter who you identify with, everyone at Carrot shares a passion for making circularity rewarding. If this is your next employer, you will without a doubt have super-motivated, highly engaged, and competent colleagues.
To succeed we believe that you:
- Bring at least 2+ years of valuable work experience.
- Have experience in managing customer relationships, customer service, and customer onboarding.
- Ideally, have a background in working with B2B SaaS products and cutting-edge technology.
- Possess the power to articulate and convey ideas with clarity and captivate the audience with compelling presentations
- Thrive on communication and have a natural talent for building strong relationships with a diverse range of customers and users, from entry-level employees to top-tier management.
- Are fluent in Norwegian and English (We also welcome additional languages as an exciting bonus!)
- Carry a burning passion to create remarkable customer experiences that leave a lasting impression.
- Embrace the "Get it done" mindset, always focused on delivering outstanding results that benefit both the customer and Carrot.
- Display self-drive and innovative problem-solving skills.
Don't find yourself fitting all of the criteria above? No worries, if you're still passionate and intrigued, we encourage you to reach out. At Carrot, we firmly believe in fostering personal and professional growth as we embark on this exciting journey together.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to leave your mark on a B2B SaaS solution dedicated to solving the world's waste problem
- The opportunity to use your time and superpowers on something important and with meaning
- The power to take the lead in shaping and evolving the Customer Success operation and methodology at Carrot.
- A team of dynamic, enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion for elevating our product, our company, and one another.
- An invitation to become part of a rapidly growing startup and sustainability community, in Bergen or Oslo
- Terms and compensation that match our level of ambition
If you're as excited as we are about these opportunities and eager to jump in, don't wait – send us your application today! Your journey towards a more sustainable world begins right here.
- 0157 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Kurs og opplæring,
greentech, KAM, Customer success, IT, startup
|Sist endret||10. nov. 2023 10:37|