Computer Vision Engineer - sustainable fish farming
- BioSort AS
- Computer Vision Engineer
We are developing our product - iFarm - a system that utilizes computer vision, deep learning, and biometrics to create individualized health records for farmed fish. The result is increased fish welfare and sustainability, while lowering production cost for fish farmers. Our aim is to design an integrated solution that bridges the gap from advanced computer vision algorithms to selective fish treatment, seamlessly generating comprehensive health records, visualizing insights, and ensuring prompt reporting for strategic decision-making. We are currently testing our 3rd generation prototypes in real-world environments with over 150 000 fish per cage.
At BioSort we seek the greatest minds from various fields of expertise to bring in new ideas and initiatives. Every employee is part of the whole to realize the vision.
Does this sound interesting to you, then join this amazing journey as Computer Vision Engineer!
Collaborate within a team to:
- Design and execute real-time computer vision and machine learning methodologies for the identification of individual fish using visible biometrics (facial recognition for fish).
- Design and deploy real-time algorithms & pipelines that can detect sea lice, wounds, and other health and welfare indicators on fish utilizing machine learning techniques.
- Engineer algorithms that accurately determine the size and shape of individual fish based on Multiview geometry.
- Develop algorithms specialized in multi-view multi-object tracking.
- Facilitate the processes of continuous data collection, neural network training, and validation, ensuring efficient deployment on both edge devices and cloud platforms.
- Engage with the backend software team to optimize MLOps and streamline data collection solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s/PhD in computer science, mathematics, or an equivalent field; or a blend of advanced technical education and relevant work experience.
- A proactive approach to teamwork, actively participating in discussions and readily offering assistance.
- Deep knowledge in image-based machine learning technologies like CNNs and Transformers, with expertise in areas such as object-detection, keypoint-detection, instance-segmentation, multi-object tracking, and depth estimation.
- A foundational understanding of classical image-processing techniques is highly desirable
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you can make great impact
- Exciting technology development in a multidisciplinary team of passionate, highly skilled, and inspiring colleagues
- Nice open office, by the water
- Workshop with salt water test pool
- Coffee from Solberg & Hansen in the office
- Several good Cantinas, Coffee shop, Gym, and KIWI in the building
BioSort has an inclusive culture and focused on having fun at work. Our team consist of outstanding people with extensive experience within computer vision, software, optics, and mechanical product design. The founders of BioSort have long experience in product development and technology management from Tomra Systems ASA. BioSort’s ambition is to be the world leader in sensor-based optimization of fish resources.
- Martin Lingesvei 25, 1364 Fornebu
- Fiskeri og oppdrett,
- Industri og produksjon,
- IT - maskinvare
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring
Machine Learning, Convolution Neural Networks, Deep Learning, AI, Multi-view Multi-object Tracking
|Sist endret||3. nov. 2023 13:29|