Attracted by the possibility to make a real impact in a truly sustainable company?
- Country HR Business Partner
Do you have strong consultative and influencing skills and enjoy working with leaders to implement business strategy by great people approaches? Do you want to be part of a global HR organization in a company with a high focus on sustainability?
Then this opportunity might be something for you!
We are looking for a dynamic, data driven and result oriented HR Business Partner who will work close to leaders and their teams in all business areas represented in Norway, mainly located at Spikkestad. Our new HR Business Partner will drive the local people strategy to fulfill our overall business strategy and play a central role in the integration of local people management practices with our business goals.
You will be an integrated member participate in leadership teams and your key responsibilities will be to drive, support, challenge and partner with leaders and other stakeholders on varying HR related matters to help develop organization and people capabilities and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities. You can expect a wide range of activities such as:
- Create trusted partnerships with assigned business leaders by advising, coaching, and challenging on HR-related issues
- Partner with leaders and drive the people and organization agendas, including establishing short- and long-term goals
- Support and coach leaders through the annual HR cycle such as performance management, succession planning, employee engagement, annual salary reviews and more
- Provide guidance and input to organizational review and design principles to support strategic objectives, mitigate risks, promoting engagement and manage change effectively when needed
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies, in partnership with the HR BP team and HR Group
- Close collaboration with global and local HR colleagues
- Based on your experience and interest you might become a subject matter expert/ process owner for one or more of our areas of responsibility
You will be part of a global HR BP team, reporting to Group Director Business Partnering.
- Relevant education, preferably within HR/ organizational related field
- 4-6 years of broad HR experience, preferably as a HR Business Partner in a mid - to large sized international organization
- Trusted advisor with HR expertise and strong business acumen
- Digitally savvy and a data-driven problem solver using data to create new opportunities for business
- Strong consulting, inter-personal and influencing skills
- Structured and systematic; ability to plan, make clear prioritizations and effective time management
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, incl. conceptualizing and shaping strategies
- Process-oriented and experience with leading projects, incl. leading change
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and experience with HR systems
Application and contact information
For questions or further information, please contact our advisors in Hartmark Executive Search, Mari Midthaug, tel. + 47 901 11 403/ email@example.com
or Frode Bjørnæs, tel. +47 958 24 529/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be processed consecutively, with a final deadline of 5th November.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Elopak is one of the world’s top suppliers of packaging systems for liquid food. Our focus, to continuously reduce the impact we have on the environment through our innovative approach to paper-based packaging, is reflected in the way we work globally with our market units and associates in over 40 countries. Elopak is a Norwegian publicly listed company – founded by the Ferd Group, employing 2,600 people, and working globally with customers in more than 70 countries. We are currently going through an exciting transformation, and we are looking for people to join us who share our promises, ambitions, and excitement, and are ready to contribute towards our goals of continuous expansion and growth.
- INDUSTRIVEIEN 30, 3430 Spikkestad
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
HR business partner, hrbp, hr, hr-sjef, business partnering
Spørsmål om stillingen
INDUSTRIVEIEN 30, 3430 Spikkestad
|Sist endret||6. nov. 2023 00:14|