Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of a green industry?
- Aker Carbon Capture AS
- Head of People & Organisation
In this role you will get opportunity to utilize your skills as an HR generalist, as well as develop your talents within people performance management. You will be vital for organizational development and ensure that organization is fit to achieve our ambitions and strategy.
You will be a key contributor to strengthening Aker Carbon Capture`s company culture: innovation, working together and doing the right thing.
As Head of People & Organization you will report to Chief of Staff and be a part of senior management team.
- Carry out the overall responsibility for developing and implementing HR/P&O strategy.
- Focus on performance management and competence development.
- Drive people & leadership development.
- Be responsible for organizational development.
- Ensure performance, review and development processes.
- Contribute to development and reinforcement of company culture.
- Own and implement talent and succession planning.
- Be a key player in improvement projects etc.
We hope that you have:
- Higher education, preferably a Master`s degree
- Solid understanding of HR processes
- Long work experience from various international organizations, included technical or industrial companies
- Previous experience with infrastructure for career development, comp & ben. and similar areas
- Excellent digital competence, admin. and system understanding
- Structured and efficient work style, with large work capacity
- Great sense of humor, high integrity and can-do attitude
We will appreciate your:
- Motivation, drive and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for healthy organization and people development
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Team player attitude and strong leadership skills
- Global mindset as we are an internationally oriented company
- Solution and delivery orientated attitude
- Open and sharing personality
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Scandinavian language knowledge will be a plus
- Possibility to take an active role in the industrial energy transition. We believe carbon capture is essential to reach the targets of the Paris Agreement.
- Opportunity to support our company and help the industry meet its carbon capture obligations.
- Opportunities for professional growth. As an employee of Aker Carbon Capture, you will be part of the Aker ecosystem of world class information technology, digitalization and software expertise.
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a growing green company.
Here at Aker Carbon Capture, we care about each other just as much as we care about our work and the sustainability for the environment. That is why we offer:
Not just a job, but a career. You can take an active role in the industrial energy transition. We believe carbon capture is essential to reach the goals of the Paris Agreement.
The feeling of belonging. This role will be crucial in supporting Aker Carbon Capture to help the industry meet its carbon capture obligations. As our colleague, you will be given opportunities and responsibility to develop with our company. We can offer a dynamic and challenging environment in a growing ESG company.
Including and dynamic work culture. Aker Carbon Capture is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews with relevant candidates on a continuous basis.
Aker Carbon Capture is growing, and we are constantly reaching our stated milestones. We serve a range of carbon-emitting industries including cement, blue hydrogen, bio/waste-to-energy, and gas-to-power. Through our portfolio of projects, we are mitigating the environmental cost of industrial activity for a cleaner, more sustainable future. We see a daily growth in our market potential as a rising number of customers look to carbon capture utilization and storage (CCUS) and our company to solve their emissions challenges.
Aker Carbon Capture is one of the leading companies globally that has extensive knowledge of the entire CCUS value chain. We have many ongoing projects, from concept studies to large EPC, both in Europe and in the United States. Today, we are delivering seven carbon capture units in Europe, with an accumulated capture capacity of 1 million tonnes of CO2. In Denmark, we are delivering five Just Catch 100 units to Ørsted, in the Netherlands one Just Catch 100 unit to Twence, and in Norway a Big Catch to Heidelberg Materials.
- 1325 Lysaker
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi,
- Industri og produksjon,
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
HR, people performance management, organizational development, leadership development, HR strategy
|Sist endret||20. okt. 2023 00:13|