Key Account Manager for Decarbonisation
- VPS Decarbonisation
- Key Account Manager
Are you the Key Account Manager to join us on the journey of data-driven decarbonisation?
WHAT WE DO
The core of VPS Decarbonisation´s activities is to provide our clients with unique insight to reduce operational footprint; create emissions transparency and industry collaboration. With our main product Maress we provide data analytics and visualization, used by some of the most advanced vessel owners and leading energy companies in the world to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable energy future. We call it data-driven decarbonisation.
The maritime industry is changing rapidly, and in this context, we see great interest in our services to reduce emissions. We are experiencing good growth, and to continue the development we are seeking a self-motivated and highly motivated KAM. Close relationships and good customer satisfaction is something we value very highly, and we want to stand out positively in the market in this area. If this sounds inspiring and can be something you relate to, we would love to hear from you.
- Follow-up of customers in the existing portfolio - shipping companies and other players that hire vessel services (energy companies, project owners, charters etc)
- Responsible for customer contact and customer satisfaction
- After-sales and building opportunities for consulting projects
- Contribute to sales and onboarding of new customers.
- Contribute to business development towards new customer groups and segments. Including contributing to the development of products that reach new segments.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for a natural relationship builder who is service minded and self-motivated.
- Solid experience from either the maritime industry, green financing, or the oil/gas/renewable industry
- Minimum bachelor's degree from technical subjects, or economics or relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience as a Key Account Manager, or in business development
- A strong motivation to create solutions for a sustainable maritime industry.
- Personal drive, and desire to help build rapid growth in an innovative company.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Together with the below compensations, we offer an important role which is key in achieving our planned growth. You will have full customer responsibility of some of the industry's largest and most reputable international players. A driving role in a sustainable industry. Our customers saved more than 60,000 tonnes of CO2 last year. International working environment. You can work in our Oslo or Stavanger office.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave.
- Opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
- Free Internet and telephone at your home.
For additional information about this position, please contact Sindre Bornstein, VP Commercial Decarbonisation at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this vacancy, then kindly e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Creating emissions transparency, insight and industry collaboration to help our clients navigate the ongoing maritime industry transition. We call it data-driven decarbonisation.
- Løkkeveien 107, 4005 Stavanger
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- IT - programvare,
- Maritim og offshore,
keyaccountmanager, maritime, sustainable, decarbonisation, bærekraft
|Sist endret||17. nov. 2023 11:53|