The leading charge point operator in the Nordics is Hiring an expert in Sustainability Reporting and Management!
- Sustainability Reporting and Management Expert
This role is not just about coordinating our sustainability efforts; you'll be the driving force behind game-changing strategies that make a real-world impact on climate change. Your expertise in sustainability will perfectly complement our highly motivated and experienced Strategy & Business Development team.
Main responsibilities are:
- Advisor in the field of ESG with special focus on sustainability
- Responsible for coordinating and shaping the company's sustainability efforts, including reporting
- Responsible for the sustainability strategy and its follow-up
- Coordinate and facilitate sustainability reporting across the entire organization
- Project management to ensure effective collaboration related to sustainability within the company
- You have a passion for sustainability and is motivated by working at a company that makes a real difference when it comes to reducing CO2 emissions. You’re a strategic thinker, able to see how ESG efforts align with our broader business goals. You’re self-driven, but also know how and when to involve others in your work.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities who meet the following qualifications:
- Broad experience and knowledge in sustainability with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with climate and/or sustainability reporting and/or risk management
- Familiarity with regulations and frameworks related to ESG
- Experience in project management, with good abilities for cross-functional collaboration and administration
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Higher education in sustainability, climate, innovation, economics and finance, or similar fields is preferred. Candidates without higher education, but relevant work experience will also be considered
- Advanced language skills in English as well as fluent in either Norwegian or Swedish
At Recharge, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value a culture of mutual respect and cooperation and believe that diversity is a key driver of innovation and success. As a purpose-driven company and welcome talented individuals who would like to contribute to the transition towards a more sustainable future. A commitment to our values Dare, Care and Share is also important.
And our culture? We foster a welcoming and inclusive culture characterized by a friendly and down-to-earth atmosphere. We highly value qualities such as humility and strong social skills, which are key assets for building robust relationships across our diverse organization
- Competitive conditions and flexible working hours
- Modern and central location in either Moss, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden
- Great corporate culture within an Nordic work-environment
- Great opportunities to contribute to the development of the company in a growing industry
- Varied position with the possibility of shaping your own working day
- Insurance and employee benefits
Please note that we do background checks on relevant candidate via our partner Semac AS, www.semac.no.
Location: Stockholm (Sweden) or Moss (Norway) (dependent on the Ideal Candidate). Some travelling will be required, primarily within the Nordic region.
Report to: Stian Mathisen, Head of Corporate Communications & Public Affairs
Application deadline: we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Deadline: 29th of October.
Are you ready for an adventure with a purpose here at Recharge, and to have a lot of fun along the way? The countdown to joining our innovative and forward-thinking team is on! Apply by submitting your CV and motivational application letter through our recruitment system Cvideo.
Join Recharge to supercharge your career while helping to fuel the electric revolution — be a driving force in combating climate change one charge at a time!
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Stian Mathisen, Head of Corporate Communications & Public Affairs by mail: email@example.com, or telephone: +47 932 49 862
Recharge is a pioneer in the electriccar industry, and has operated a publicly available charging network forelectric cars since 2011. Today, Recharge is a leading operator for chargingstations in the Nordic region and operates more than 3,500 charging stations inNorway, Finland and Sweden. Recharge supports the transition to an electric carfleet by offering simple and user-friendly charging services in attractivelocations. Recharge is headquartered in Moss, and is owned by Infracapital,which is part of M&G Plc. M&G Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
|Sist endret||16. nov. 2023 11:08|