We have big plans for the future - do you want to be part of them?
- Aker BP ASA
- Senior Compliance Professional
Aker BP's vision is to become the leading exploration and production company within oil and gas. We plan to achieve that by producing natural resources with low emissions and costs, while at the same time creating jobs, along with values for our owners and the broader society. Measured in production, we are one of the largest independent publicly listed oil companies in Europe. We have big plans for the future, which include further growth and a desire to improve the industry.
We value diversity and everyone who works in Aker BP shall feel involved, included, and respected. We want everyone to thrive at work and develop in their roles, and are looking for you, who want to be part of our ONETEAM-culture.
We have big plans - do you want to be part of them?
Compliance is a function in Aker BP that have an independent responsibility for delivering 2nd line assurance services to the company. The function is overall responsible for policies, practices, and the ethical framework in the company. This also includes the governance part of the Sustainability reporting and managing the Whistleblower channel. The function reports to EMT and to the Board of Directors through the Audit and Risk Committee and will be a small team of experienced professionals. The compliance team will also work closely with the organization both through awareness campaign, counselling, and verifications.
The position reports to VP of Internal Audit and Compliance.
Typical tasks will include:
- Planning of the yearly compliance program
- Conduct investigations of whistleblower cases
- Conduct awareness campaigns and training
- Conduct risk assessments
- Follow up on sanctions and third party risks
- Update of governance, policies and procedures
- Build networks and connect with key stakeholders
- Bachelor or master's degree within law, sociology, social science, auditor or other relevant degree relevant for the E&P sector. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Minimum 10 years' experience, within compliance or in other relevant areas
- Knowledge of relevant standards and legislations within compliance field
- Experience with risk assessment and risk analysis.
- Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with corporate systems and data structures.
- Demonstrates integrity and ability to build trust in the organization.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
We think you will thrive in Aker BP if this resonates with you:
- The SAFER values are the foundation for everything we do. If you want to work with us, you must identify with the values of being enquiring, responsible, predictable, committed and respectful.
- Cooperation is the very core of Aker BP, and we are looking for people who want to be part of our ONETEAM-culture.
- We must improve to succeed in the future, so you must have a strong desire to always improve and work smarter.
- We make our decisions based on data, which is why you must be analytical and see the bigger picture.
- We constantly strive to help each other improve. If you are a good communicator, we will work well together.
What we can offer you:
- We want you to develop. That's why we are committed to providing you with varied experience and enhancing your expertise so you can build a CV for the future!
- We want the brightest minds, and the ones that believe in the objectives we are working towards. If you are one of them, we will offer you a competitive salary, an opportunity to earn bonuses, a share savings programme and a good pension scheme.
- We know that good health and a good work-life balance are key factors for job satisfaction. That's why we have good cafeterias, work-out facilities and flexibility - in both working hours and work location.
- We look after each other here. If something should happen to you, we will make sure you get help from the company health service and our insurance programmes.
- Our offices have focus on universal design - available for all
At Aker BP, we are convinced that diversity is an important element for success, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Locations: Oslo, Stavanger. Please specify your preferred location in your application.
The majority of team is currently located in Oslo.
Application deadline: 24.10.2023
Background checks will be performed, following consent from relevant candidates. We ask that you enclose your diploma/grade transcript with your application.
Contact information: Jorunn Kvåle - firstname.lastname@example.org
We work every day at Aker BP to achieve safe, reliable and cost-efficient production of oil and gas, which is used for energy and the products we need.
We are willing to change, and we want to become leaders in performing even better tomorrow than we did today. While we continue to grow, we must produce with the least possible emissions and the lowest possible costs.
Cooperation between suppliers, alliances, onshore and offshore are the very heart of Aker BP. Together with the Aker companies and our partners, we solve broader challenges by combining the willingness to invest, digitalisation and new technology with the expertise of creative problem-solvers.
We achieve good results by utilising our strong sides, while at the same time taking care of each other in a safe, secure and inclusive working environment.
We call it ONETEAM - it's not them or us - it's we.
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||14. nov. 2023 11:37|