Analyst in Corporate Advisory
- Analyst in Corporate Advisory
Job ID: 18474
Private Equity and Acquisition financing. Credit risk and business evaluation. Be part of the deal team from the start to the transaction is completed.
Would you like to join a dynamic team working with acquisition financing and debt structuring? We are now looking for an Analyst with drive and passion to join our team in Corporate Advisory. This is an opportunity for you to build deep knowledge and experience in a broad range of financing solutions and debt financed acquisition. You will work with investment companies and small and medium sized Private Equity funds, as well as supporting our corporate customers financing strategic acquisitions and investments.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast - and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That's why we're deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We're creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together - and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you'll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Corporate Advisory - a young, positive and proactive team in growth. We are a team of 8 debt specialists supporting our customers in all the regions in Norway. As the Analyst, you'll play a valuable role in our aim to secure profitable growth and business selection to push our lending book towards Nordea's Sustainability Targets. We can promise you a high energy level environment with continuous deal flow and a steep learning curve.
You will be a part of a deal team working on:
- Financial modelling and analysis in ongoing transactions structuring senior debt transactions related to acquisition finance, investment and growth financing.
- Building relationships to investment companies and Private Equity funds in the Nordics, and proactively securing new deal flow.
- Providing advice and financial analysis to our customers regarding capital structure, funding sources or debt capacity.
The role is based in Oslo as part of Business Banking. Business Banking is responsible for medium and large corporate customers in Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best - and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a strong drive to achieve and interest in corporate business and industry dynamics.
- Have an analytical mindset and use it to find proper solutions.
- Team-up and communicate seamlessly across all levels in the organization.
- Are passionate about customer contact and building relationship.
Your experience and background:
- Academic degree in finance, investments, economics or accounting.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken Norwegian and English.
- Excellent skills in Excel and financial modelling.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application as soon as possible and no later than the 20/10/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations - and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate - by being a strong and personal financial partner.
- Essendrops gate 7, 0368 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Økonomi og regnskap
Analyst, Private Equity, Acquisition financing, Credit Risk, Business evaluation
|Sist endret||14. nov. 2023 10:40|