- Subcontract Manager
Havfram Wind is a pure play offshore wind company focused on providing transportation and installation (T&I) services in offshore renewables. Our ambition is to be one of the leading T&I players in the market. We currently have two wind turbine installation vessels (WTIVs) under construction which we will take delivery of in 2025 and 2026, and backlog of 7GW in installation contracts.
In addition to bottom fixed installations, Havfram includes a dedicated floating offshore wind team servicing clients worldwide to explore opportunities within a segment that will experience significant growth in the years to come.
As a Subcontract Manager at Havfram Wind, you will play a crucial role in the success of our offshore wind projects. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of renewable energy and make a meaningful impact on the environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for Havfram Wind’s subcontracting activities in all regions.
- Responsible for contract administration of subcontractors, including setting up subcontracting plans, manage RFQ process, negotiation of subcontracts and subsequent management of the contract relationship with subcontractors during execution.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with vendors globally.
- Monitor market trends and provide recommendations to management and projects for further course of action.
- Assume leadership role in all aspects of the job.
- Prepare and maintain subcontracting plans and establish required frame agreements with key subcontractors.
- Responsible for advising on contractual issues, assisting in drafting wording for exceptions to standard forms of subcontracts or charter parties, and overseeing the ongoing administration of subcontracts and charter parties.
- Support tender teams and project teams as required with vessel chartering.
- Develop and implement procedures and principles for subcontracting in compliance with company policy.
- Engagement with brokers and vessel owners to understand vessel provision, availability, etc.
- Provide required training to the organisation.
- Support Contract Manager as required, including review of contracts for client tenders.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining other department procedures, guidelines and standards
- Educated to degree or higher level in a legal, commerce or business subject and / or appropriate equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Significant knowledge and relevant experience in procurement processes.
- Experience and familiarity with contract standards and BIMCO agreements.
- Strong business drive and being proactive.
- High commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong understanding and solid experience with ERP systems and MS office.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
We can offer
- A company with high ambitions which is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain.
- At Havfram you will find an engaged workplace alongside professionals across the globe.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes.
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- A flexible organization characterized by direct lines of communication and swift decision-making processes.
- Great working environment in a dynamic and international organization.
- Opportunity for physical exercise during work hours.
- The role can be based in either Oslo or Stavanger.
Havframs offshore wind business was established in 2020 when subsea installation company, Ocean Installer, ventured into the offshore wind industry. Due to market expansions and to ensure growth
and further developments of both the subsea and offshore wind divisions, the
divisions were split into two separate companies in 2022.
Offshore Wind is a fast growing and competitive renewable energy source that will play a vital role in the ongoing energy transition. Leveraging our deep offshore wind industry
knowledge, together with decades of know-how from the Norwegian energy &
marine sectors and essential experience in operating in harsh offshore
environments, Havfram offers the highest standards and services to customers
worldwide. Large-scale growth in offshore wind is fundamental to increase clean
energy globally. Built on strong heritage and vast experience, Havfram is a
leader in installation of offshore wind turbines, both bottom fixed and
floating and early phase development of offshore wind farms. Havfram is
Headquartered in Oslo with offices in Stavanger, Southampton, and Perth,
employing 60+ people. Havfram is expecting significant growth over the next
Havfram actively work towards improving and
developing the level of diversity in the organisation. We acknowledge and
firmly believe in the benefits and increased value creation for the
organisation becoming a further diversified and inclusive company. We welcome
and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and
expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and disabilities.
- Karenslyst Allé 53, 0279 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 4313 Sandnes
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||27. sep. 2023 11:28|