Graduate 2024 – Technical Safety
- Equinor ASA
- Graduate 2024 – Technical Safety
As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 21,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind, and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. By 2050, we aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success.
The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations.
When working in Technical Safety, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the integrity of safety barriers for secure operations and preventing major accidents. At Equinor, safety is at the core of everything we do, and your passion for safety in design will be instrumental in our mission.
Working in Technical Safety at an energy company like Equinor means taking on a critical role in safeguarding the well-being of our people, the environment, and our assets. It involves assessing and managing risks, implementing safety measures, and ensuring compliance with regulations and industry standards.
As a Technical Safety professional, you'll be at the forefront of creating a safety-conscious culture, continuously improving safety practices, and contributing to the overall success and sustainability of our operations.
When joining our team in Technical Safety you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide valuable support in risk assessments, such as HAZID, HAZOP, and TRA (total risk analysis).
- Take charge of managing Functional Safety/SIS/SIL to create robust and reliable instrumented safety barriers.
- Evaluate and diligently monitor the integrity of technical safety systems and equipment within our plants.
We're searching for qualified graduates who are enthusiastic about advancing safety practices. As a forward-thinker, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our discipline across energy sectors like oil & gas, renewables and low carbon solutions.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree or PhD with good academic record within Technical Safety, Fire Safety,Process Safety, Process Technology, Petroleum Technology, Safety and Risk Management, Industrial Economy, Subsea Technology, Automation, and other related technical disciplines.
- Completed degree by the year of starting (2024).
- Fluent in English.
- No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience.
- Formal experience is not a requirement.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage
Your personal qualities:
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
- High ethical standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Global mindset.
- Team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment.
- Have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt to dynamic environments.
Equinor is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the educational and experience requirements, including candidates with disabilities. If you have any specific requirements for any stage in our process, then please make this clear in your application and our team will be happy to support you.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
- CV/ resume in English.
- Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) in English or Scandinavian language obtained to this point during your studies. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of 3 Graduate roles per country.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. Candidates will be asked for information on affiliation to high-risk countries for a security assessment. Furthermore, background checks are performed on all final candidates and all permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
To succeed together, we all need to feel able to perform at our best. That’s why we offer:
Learning and development. You’ll have access to on-the-job-training and mandatory physical and virtual learning modules, work rotations, networking opportunities and access to courses offered by our Equinor university. You’ll also get a buddy and a mentor to help you adapt and provide advice during the programme.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our benefits packages are designed to help you balance work and life at all stages of your career, including health insurance and other benefits for your physical and mental wellbeing, a flexible working policy and a global parental leave policy. We also provide access to holiday cabins in Norway and selected other locations.
An inclusive culture. An inclusive culture allows us to harness the unique experiences, knowledge, and backgrounds of our 21,000 employees. Ultimately, we believe we’ll be more creative, innovative, and resilient if everyone in Equinor feels safe in bringing their whole self and their ideas to work.
Financial rewards. Equinor’s compensation package includes competitive cash compensation and an opportunity to join our share savings plan. In most of our locations we offer pension arrangements aiming to safeguard our employees after retirement.
For more information visit Equinor’s website: https://www.equinor.com/careers/graduates
- Antall stillinger
- Hydroveien 67, 3948 Porsgrunn
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 6699 Kjørsvikbugen
- 5565 Tysværvåg
- 9610 Rypefjord
- 5954 Mongstad
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
|Sist endret||17. okt. 2023 00:11|