We are looking for a Service Coordinator/Service Manager to be a part of our "Datacenter Heroes" team
- Gapit Nordics AS
- Service Coordinator/Service Manager
The Service Coordinator/Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service and the efficient operation of service departments within Gapit. This position involves overseeing a team of service technicians or representatives and managing service-related processes to meet customer needs and organizational objectives.
- Develop and implement service strategies, policies, and procedures to enhance the
efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Monitor and manage service workflow, ensuring timely resolution of customer inquiries
- Allocate resources, including personnel and equipment, to meet service demands.
- Owner of the Support & Service systems (Zendesk)
- Monitor service performance metrics, conduct trend analysis, and implement corrective
measures to maintain service quality.
- Maintain a customer-centric approach, ensuring customer satisfaction remains a top
- Address escalated customer complaints or concerns, seeking prompt resolutions.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, engineering, or a related field of 5+ years relevant experience in the service management field
- Proven experience in service management or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Technical knowledge relevant to the industry.
- Proficiency in using service management software and tools.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial management.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and quality service delivery
Gapit Nordics is a fast-growing company that specializes in providing innovative solutions in the gap between IT and automation. We work with clients in the datacenter industry, to help them optimize their processes and increase efficiency. Our team is made up of dynamic and enthusiastic professionals who are passionate about using technology to drive change and create value for our clients.
We offer a dynamic and flexible work environment where you'll have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and take on significant responsibilities. If you're looking for a new challenge and want to work with a team that values your skills and expertise, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Nedre Storgate 3, 3015 Drammen
- IT - programvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
Service, Service Desk, Customer
|Sist endret||6. nov. 2023 12:12|