Showcase Sustainable Products to the world
- RETYRE AS
- Event and Logistics Coordinator
reTyre is not just another tyre company; we're revolutionizing the industry. With our groundbreaking technology we are producing tyres in a sustainable way using materials that are reusable. This is not a futuristic vision; this is happening now. At reTyre we are passionate about innovation, technology and sustainability and we're setting new standards for what's possible. Now we are looking for an Event and logistics coordinator to be in charge of our event calendar and logistics, helping us showcasing our sustainable products to the world.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a structured person who understands the importance of effective communication and attention to detail for both internal and external participants in a project. You are eager to learn and have the ability to quickly acquire knowledge. Perhaps you have previous experience in logistics, event management, administration, or project management, or maybe you are seeking new challenges. You are efficient, goal-oriented, and capable of identifying opportunities for improvement and efficiency, taking action, and "getting things done."
What will my days consist of in 2023/24:
Your everyday life will consist of working closely with our sales and marketing teams. You will take over the responsibility for coordinating trade shows and events and gain a full overview of our trade show calendar for 2024. You will also play a central role in handling inventory and logistics, which includes order processing, packaging of products, and trade show materials. You will have the freedom and responsibility to make your mark on systems for optimal coordination. In 2024, the job will involve traveling to several trade shows where you will have project responsibility for our stand.
What can I expect from the job in the years ahead?
reTyre is a company experiencing strong growth, and we are currently in the process of establishing our own sustainable tire factory in Ski. This will lead to an increased need in logistics, with new areas of responsibility and tasks both internally in logistics as well as increased participation in trade shows. We will be forming a team within logistics with multiple roles, and there will be excellent opportunities for personal development. If you achieve good results in your current position, there may be opportunities to lead these departments.
Why work at reTyre:
- Lots of freedom balanced by equal amounts of responsibility
- Lots of new challenges - you'll never get bored
- Career Growth: As a fast-growing company, we offer tremendous opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Dynamic Team: Work with great people in an informal environment
- Modern offices in Ski outside of Oslo, only 10 minutes by train. No rush traffic.
- Free parking, charging stations, lunch facilities and indoor and outdoor training opportunities
Key tasks for this position:
- Trade show and event coordination. You will own our event system and be a part of mantling, facilitating and dismantling our stands
- Responsible for the trade show calendar
- Logistics and warehouse management
- Dispatching orders and tasks related to the online store
- Other administrative tasks
We think you identify with some of these qualities and characteristics:
- Structured, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Norwegian and English – German is a great bonus
- Good with digital tools
- Experience in logistics, events, administration, or project management is a plus
- Likes to take independent responsibility and initiative
- Likes to travel and meet new people
- Outgoing and service-oriented
- Comfotable with working both independently and in a team
At reTyre, you will become a part of a company that is experiencing rapid growth and heavily investing in innovation. We value teamwork, where everyone contributes their unique expertise to achieve our common goals. We share weekly updates across departments on the progress of the respective projects we have underway to meet the objectives we have set for ourselves.
We're not just another tire company. We're building a state-of-the-art factory with groundbreaking machines, pushing the boundaries of innovation. Our mission? Leading the charge in sustainability. Be a part of our exciting growth journey and make a real difference.
Event, Messe, Logistikk, Markedsføring
|Sist endret||3. nov. 2023 12:32|