- Website Engineer
At ABAX, we understand the pivotal role of a dynamic web presence, and we're committed to delivering user-centric, high-performing websites. To bolster our online impact and ensure seamless digital experiences, we're on the lookout for a dedicated Web Site Engineer to join our MarTech team.
As our Web Site Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, optimizing, and maintaining ABAX’s web presence. You will lead the development of functional, easy to use, compliant and high-performing websites. You will work closely with the marketing data analyst to implement tracking and measurement of performance data.
Some of the things you will be working on:
- Lead the implementation of functional, high-performing, user-centric websites ensuring consistent and compelling user journey.
- Ensure templates and emails are implemented according to UX-design.
- Configure and manage build and deployment environment.
- Proactively test web pages and emails across browsers, operating systems, and devices to debug and fix errors.
- Secure compliance with relevant regulations such as GDPR and WCAG.
- Provide support for marketing team with email and landing page creation, implementation of technical SEO strategy.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build and implement tracking of marketing performance metrics such as website health and performance-, conversion-, compliance-, and behavioral metrics reports.
- Enable efficient production and publication of high-quality web pages and emails by training relevant colleagues.
We offer you:
A growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. At ABAX, no two days are alike, and we offer a varied role with a lot of responsibility. With the right mindset, this role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfillment. We do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction — at work and in their free time.
Other benefits include
- Training in the ABAX School where you get a thorough introduction to the service and to ABAX as a company
- Fresh premises
- Great coffee, and fresh fruit
- A company laptop, phone and subscription
- Private group life insurance and private healthcare insurance
- Engaged colleagues from all over the world to learn from and grow with
We believe you have:
- A relevant BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Web Development.
- Experience with headless CMS systems and projects.
- Motivation for cooperation across teams, departments, and geographies
If this description doesn't precisely match your background but you believe you can make an impact in this role, please don't hesitate to tell us how!
Our match will improve if you also work and act according to our values:
- Inspirational, passionate and have a positive mindset to ensure colleagues succeed by setting a positive example
- Always look for an innovative, smarter and new method to approach a challenge
- Always think about sustainable solutions, and consider the bigger picture prior to making decisions
- Take ownership of the employee journey, look for continuous improvement and ensure clean handovers through the value chain
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Application deadline: 15.10.2023
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Larvik, Stockholm
- Our recruitment process: We use recruitment tests in all of our recruitment processes to ensure an unbiased and fair assessment.
ABAX unlocks the potential of company data by translating customers' needs into advanced technology solutions.
ABAX is one of the largest telematics companies in Europe with solutions for mileage claim, tool tracking, and equipment control with over 500 000 tracked units all over the world. In 2020 ABAX started a journey expanding into developing mobility data solutions entering new verticals like insurance and leasing being the preferred mobility data provider for the B2B industry on a wider scale. ABAX solutions help our customers run their businesses smarter and more sustainable, making it easy to improve efficiency, comply with legislation, and increase profitability.
We know happy employees equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work. We have more than 350 employees across offices in eight countries. Our Headquarters and Tech Centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. Our values—Enthusiastic, Customer-centric, Innovative, and Sustainable—guide our daily work, every hour of every day.
ABAX delivers business value through data-driven insights and strives to find new ways for the customer to utilize data to benefit their businesses, society and the environment.The ABAX SaaS is the basis for future sustainable solutions and business opportunities that will benefit customers across many different industries, society, and the environment.Our mission is to enable business value from connected mobility data.
marketing, website, SEO, frontend, sas
|Sist endret||3. nov. 2023 08:52|