Join us in accelerating the energy transition
- Hexagon Composites
Communications Manager to Hexagon Composites
On behalf of Hexagon Composites, we seek an ambitious and driven Communications Manager who wants to work closely with their global teams to support their efforts to drive energy transformation. You will be responsible for a broad scope, initiating, planning, and executing internal and external communication activities to further build and strengthen Hexagon’s profile in its target markets.
Communication plays a vital role in driving the change. Advocacy, inspiration, and information are the catalysts the Hexagon Communications unit has at its disposal.
You will be responsible for
- Editor for website, intranet, and social media channels
- Develop presentation material, speaking points, social media posts, briefs, etc. to support executive management’s communications
- Produce press releases, presentations, and other content for various external and internal channels
- Plan and drive various projects and general communications tasks globally
- Monitor, report, and leverage relevant media coverage to support management updates and media relations
- Support crisis communication preparedness and management
- Evaluate and manage various external service providers
We believe that you have with you
- Relevant education, minimum bachelor’s degree in media, communication, marketing, or other relevant fields
- Minimum five years of experience in corporate communications
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar applications are a plus
- Strong visual communication skills
- Steady penmanship in English
Hexagon offers you
- To be a part of our global journey towards a sustainable future
- International working environment in a company with headquarters in Norway and a presence in 23 international locations, including key clean energy markets in Europe, Asia, and North America. You will be part of a dynamic organization with a solid global footprint
- Positive work environment where you will tackle challenging tasks that will help you grow and thrive in your career
- At Hexagon, we are committed to your professional growth. You will have access to development opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise
- We understand the importance of work-life balance. Hexagon offers the possibility for a hybrid working model, providing you with flexibility in how and where you work
Location: Ålesund or Oslo.
Apply latest: 8 October 2023.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will assess all applications continuously.
In this recruitment process, Hexagon collaborates with Hammer & Hanborg. If you have questions about the role or recruitment process, contact the team at Hammer & Hanborg: Trine Larsen or Martine Tauland.
The Communications Manager will report to the Director Communications.
At Hexagon, we are proud to be a world leader in clean energy solutions. We exist to drive energy transformation, and we have no time to lose.
We are united by a strong vision of Clean Air Everywhere. We believe that clean air is a right – not a privilege. That technology is no longer the barrier to enabling clean energy for all, and that change is urgent.
Hexagon is an equal-opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value-driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries where English is the working language.
kommunikasjon, mediehåndtering, PR, redaktør, corporate communication
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Trine Larsen
- CEO / Senior Consultant at Hammer & Hanborg
- 22 44 33 00
Haakons VII's gate 2, 0161 Oslo
|Sist endret||2. nov. 2023 12:32|