Principal Engineer Network and Security
- Kongsberg Maritime - Automation & Control
- Principal Engineer Network and Security
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Principal Engineer Network and Security. In this role, you will be a part of the front-end team in our Emerging Markets organization steering the direction of studies, feeds, and tenders as part of our expanding KM Offshore Production Systems.
As our Principal Network and Security Engineer, you'll be at the forefront of defining and driving our network and security architecture in critical sectors such as Safety and Automation Systems (SAS) in the offshore energy market, ICSS in the FPSO market and the ever-evolving offshore wind market. You will be a pivotal contributor to our ambitious projects in delivering large scale industrial technical network solutions and pioneering OT infrastructure initiatives.
- Design and develop resilient and secure network architectures tailored to the unique needs of the offshore energy and maritime industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate OT infrastructure seamlessly with our ICSS, SAS, and SCADA solutions.
- Ensure our systems are compliant and ahead of industry standards, with a particular emphasis on IEC 62443.
- Provide expert insights and thought leadership on emerging technologies, ensuring Kongsberg Maritime remains at the cutting edge.
- Mentor and guide other team members, helping them to elevate their technical proficiency and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and experience
- Deep expertise in network design and security, especially within OT infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable with IEC 62443 and a commitment to stay updated with its evolving standards.
- A proactive approach, with the ability to lead and inspire teams towards achieving common goals.
- Prior experience or keen interest in the offshore energy or maritime sector would be advantageous.
- Bachelor or Master within relevant field, relevant experience can compensate for formal education.
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- understand the organization's informal rules and structures and utilize political processes effectively to get things done
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Professional development and career opportunities
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- We offer hybrid working arrangement
Point of contact
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Automation & Control division develops technology, products, and solutions applicable for maritime vessels and offshore production units. We look at the ocean space as our operating area where we deliver a wide range of products and services. Our deliveries ranges from single products to fully integrated systems and solutions. Automation & Control serve a wide range of market segments. Through our comprehensive portfolio of offerings Automation & Control has been recognized as a world leader in our core markets for the last decades.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Industri og produksjon
Engineer, Senior, Principal, Network, Security
|Sist endret||1. nov. 2023 13:32|